treece
    treece's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Red Sox are a Lock

Don't even think about it. Lay the -230 and you don't have to worry about a thing. Always remember there's no juice if you win.

Capwizards
    Capwizards's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow - those words just make me cringe......I am a solid capper and usually hover around the 67% range for MLB (I win about 2 of 3) but I hate the word "lock" - no such thing (Unless you are in someone's pocket). I agree the Sox are a good lean here, just hate to hear that word. Good luck man....

ArenaPlaya
    ArenaPlaya's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hows that lock working out....rediculous

treece
    treece's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Quote Originally Posted by ArenaPlaya View Post
    Actually it worked out pretty good. Red Sox 18-5 how fvckin easy was that. A little snag in the first inning but it got worked out and Minnesota was waiving the white flag in the 7th

Capwizards

Quote Originally Posted by ArenaPlaya View Post
    huh?

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Capwizards View Post
    Wow - those words just make me cringe......I am a solid capper and usually hover around the 67% range for MLB
    Shot in the dark, most of these plays are posted on your personal website aren't they?

Capwizards

Quote Originally Posted by crazyl View Post
    Shot in the dark, most of these plays are posted on your personal website aren't they?
    The Free Plays that I hand out here are on my site - absolutely.....I hand out 1 Free Play a day on the website, but also enjoy coming here to chat to my fellow gamblers / handicappers. If I can help a few people in the process by posting my plays that's all the better. Good luck tonight.

I still stand by my post above about "locks". Have a good one.........

Capwizards

Quote Originally Posted by treece View Post
    Actually it worked out pretty good. Red Sox 18-5 how fvckin easy was that. A little snag in the first inning but it got worked out and Minnesota was waiving the white flag in the 7th
    Good win man....Sox crushed it.

head_strong
    head_strong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 500

LockLock Lock
    Lock Lock Lock
    Red Sox

awholelottalumps
    awholelottalumps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

There is no logic in not playing run lines.

Not sure why you guys say wahen you have a lock that you don't just go ahead a play the run line.That is what I always do and have won a lot in doing so.It seems like almost everybody on this forum is afraid of playing run lines.Well good pick anyway,but if I feel good about a game I always play the run line.

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Quote Originally Posted by Capwizards View Post
    Wow - those words just make me cringe......I am a solid capper and usually hover around the 67% range for MLB (I win about 2 of 3) but I hate the word "lock" - no such thing (Unless you are in someone's pocket). I agree the Sox are a good lean here, just hate to hear that word. Good luck man....

What island in the Pacific Ocean do you own being you run 67%?

Capwizards

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post
    What island in the Pacific Ocean do you own being you run 67%?
    I do not bet enough to own an island, but I have not paid for my gardener, cleaning lady, and a couple nice electronic items for years. If you think that sounds fishy, I can appreciate that. Only thing that sort of blows that theory up is that I post EVERY SINGLE result on my homepage daily....win, lose. or draw. GL tonight with your plays.