AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

will CC get his first win tonight as a brewer ??

220 favorite tonight

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Maybe but I'll have no money on the game.

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

yep
    put it in all your parlays

mark redman is worse than pedro and eaton

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

yeah, i would say so. They are expecting a sell out tonight in MIL which is rare for a tuesday night game against a poor attendance drawing COL team so the atmosphere should be electric, a lot like a SAT night game at Miller Park and if you've ever seen one of those games you know how intense it gets.

MIL hits left-handed pitching very very well (19-8, +10.4 betting units) and is one of the better home teams in the league (28-14, +9.9 betting units) and now throw in the electric atmoshphere expected tonight against a team like COL who is so poor on the road (13-31, -15.3 betting units) and Sabathia who despite being in the AL his entire career has pitched extremely well against the National League in his career....this should be a nice victory for MIL tonight you just have to pay quite a bit for it if you want it.

accuscoresucks
    accuscoresucks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

yes for the most part

but they can keep that juice
    i save plays off -220 higher for tiger wood type bets

BadFinger
    BadFinger's Avatar Become A Pro!

i thought about playing the brew crew on the run line but only if i can get +110 min price. milwaukee is just 1 more reliever away from taking the nl this year imo.

DarkLord_Rathi
    DarkLord_Rathi's Avatar Become A Pro!

I took the rockies. I really think this is Redman's time to shine. CC will choke under the pressure. He is not that great and he is in a new place.

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

are you being serious

strictlywinners
    strictlywinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

I mean if odds were even, yea why not take the BRewers but at -220 CC has been subpar this year and I just don't trust him.

DarkLord_Rathi
    DarkLord_Rathi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes very much so. Just a feeling I have.. Look at the #'s. The Brew Crew is a good team but they have a winning streak and then lose and pick back up. I just think after looking at everything. It will be a close game and as we saw last night. They can not get runners home when they need too.

LT Profits

CC is one of the top 3 left-handers in all of baseball, and he will only get better facing NL lineups.

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

A 6-8 record and odds of -230 does not add up.

LT Profits

For the 100th time, W/L record means NOTHING! CC is 6-8 because the Indians can't hit. His 1.23 WHIP in a league with a DH is much more meaningful, and he lowered his ERA to 3.83 after just a dreadful start this year.

pokernut9999

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    For the 100th time, W/L record means NOTHING! CC is 6-8 because the Indians can't hit. His 1.23 WHIP in a league with a DH is much more meaningful, and he lowered his ERA to 3.83 after just a dreadful start this year.
    So then how much money has been won with CC on the mound this year ?

And you are the same person that has said too much is put on the starters , so why a line of -230

LT Profits

Oh I agree that the line is inflated, but neither team has a bullpen edge and the brewers have the better home/away splits so this is a no play for me.

And of course CC is negative money this year because of his record and he is always favored, but I give absolutely no consideration to a pitcher's W/L when handiapping a game. In fact, I often prefer pitchers with mediocre records and good WHIPs, as those are the hidden gems that are undervalued.

accuscoresucks
    accuscoresucks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

Oh I agree that the line is inflated, but neither team has a bullpen edge and the brewers have the better home/away splits so this is a no play for me.

And of course CC is negative money this year because of his record and he is always favored, but I give absolutely no consideration to a pitcher's W/L when handiapping a game. In fact, I often prefer pitchers with mediocre records and good WHIPs, as those are the hidden gems that are undervalued.

agreed i really cant understand why someone would even consider this as a wise investment,i see no edge no data that sways anyway so quit simply its a PASS

the attention this game is getting is unreal

pokernut9999

A lot of lines are out there that make no sense.

Take all of Lincecum starts , best winning %, best ERA and never gets any respect because of who he pitches for.

I agree you look at other stats beside W-L but a 6-8 pitcher making his first start for a team at -230 is insane.

I am not saying he will not win , but the line is off.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by accuscoresucks View Post
    agreed i really cant understand why someone would even consider this as a wise investment,i see no edge no data that sways anyway so quit simply its a PASS

the attention this game is getting is unreal
    Agreed. There are 10 other better games to pick from than the Brewers game. The Brewers are now an over-inflated -230 favorite. If that was the only game for the day, I'd take today off.

pokernut9999

Quote Originally Posted by Wilforth View Post
    Agreed. There are 10 other better games to pick from than the Brewers game. The Brewers are now an over-inflated -230 favorite. If that was the only game for the day, I'd take today off.
    Well the post is will he win his first game , not is anyone betting it.

If I am reading it right there is one guy on Rockies, one thinking of Brewers in a parlay , and one guy looking for a price on the RL.

So not really a lot of people actually looking to bet it.

I for one am not , just commenting on the line being out of wack.

The HOFF
    The HOFF's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Brew Crew is -250 right now. No way I would lay that much. CC is capable of laying an egg.

pat venditto
    pat venditto's Avatar Become A Pro!

brewers are -228 at 5dimes. p.s bookmaker sucks

ArenaPlaya
    ArenaPlaya's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes he will got it at -203

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

If anything, I'd play the Crew on the RL...

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pokernut9999 View Post
    Well the post is will he win his first game , not is anyone betting it.

If I am reading it right there is one guy on Rockies, one thinking of Brewers in a parlay , and one guy looking for a price on the RL.

So not really a lot of people actually looking to bet it.

I for one am not , just commenting on the line being out of wack.
    I think he'll win though. I wish him luck even though it's a no-play for me.