fifawcs
    fifawcs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Monday Value Plays

I went 2-1 yesterday +2.03 units. I'm excited about my 3 selections today.

Royals +185
    Pros: Gil Meche is the Royal's best pitcher skill wise. e was 3-0 with a 2.08 ERA in his last four starts in June, but wasn't happy after his last outing. Meche gave up five runs -- four earned -- over six innings in a 5-2 loss at Baltimore on Wednesday. This happened because he has never pitched well against the Orioles in his career. Here are two important trends: # Royals are 8-0 in Meches last 8 starts as an underdog of +151 to +200.
    # Royals are 8-0 in Meches last 8 starts as a road underdog of +151 to +200. Tampa is also 1-9 when this umpire officiates their games.
    Cons: Garza has been lights out lately.

Phillies -137
    Pros: Eaton is 5-0 with a 3.29 ERA in nine starts against the Mets, but he hasn't earned a decision in his last four starts against them. The Mets are sending Pedro to the mound. This is a no-brainer.

Cons: The Mets have a good offense.

Mariners +144
    Pros: Now, the A's return home to face Seattle (35-53), which despite owning the worst record in the AL, has swept its last three series at Oakland, including a brief two-game set April 16-17. Seattle counters with Jarrod Washburn (4-7, 5.08), who is also trying for a third consecutive victory. For the second straight game, he allowed two runs and seven hits, this time in six innings of a 4-2 win over Toronto on Wednesday. "I feel good physically. Mechanically, I feel great," said Washburn, 2-0 with a 2.30 ERA over his last five starts. The Mariners also kill lefties, batting .283 as a team against them. The A's do not hit lefties well at all.

Cons: Oakland has a better bullpen.

newjerseydevils
    newjerseydevils's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

i agree with phillies, mariners..........not sure i wanna go aginst the rays.........

hope you have a good betting day

fifawcs
    fifawcs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks. I figure there is a lot of value on the royals. Everyone thinks of them as the worst team ever. They are certainly better than half of the MLB