ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Easy winner for tommorrow!

Take Cincinnati Under 8.5

My reasons is Washington cant hit there way out of a paper bag(which is fogg) and now they bout to see one of the best pitchers in baseball tommorrow! and I cant see Cinnci scoring a hella lot of runs either!!

I expect this line to drop to 8 by game time!

ManOfValue
    ManOfValue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

GL...

fifawcs
    fifawcs's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't know about balester. He may give up a lot of runs.

nysmoneyman
    nysmoneyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

written by jeff scott sports

Washington/ Cincinnati Under 8.5: The Under is 13-3 in Nationals last 16 during game 4 of a series and 23-8 in Nationals last 31 games vs. a right-handed starter, while the Under is 5-1-1 in Reds last 7 games vs. a starter with a WHIP less than 1.15 and 14-6-2 in their last 22 games vs. a right-handed starter. Edison Volquez comes in with a solid 2.24 ERa overall, including a 2.12 ERA at home and a 1.62 ERA in day games. Edison is off 2 rough starts, but what better way to get back on track than vs the 30th ranked scoring offense in the league. Washington hits just .239 and scores 3.6 rpg overall, including hitting .245 and scoring 3.9 rpg on the road, plus they do not hit righties all that well as the have a .226 BA and score just 3.3 rpg vs them on the year. Washington also scores just 3.5 rpg in day games with those day games averaging 8 rpg and the Under going 17-8. The Reds offense has not been super this year as they are ranked 22nd in scoring and 26th in BA. The Reds score just 4.3 rpg at home and they struggle vs right-handed starters as they hit just .239 and score 4.1 rpg vs them. Colin Balester is making his 2nd career start and he was very impressive in his 1st start, allowing just 1 ER on 1 hit and 3 walks in 5 innings of work. That start was on the road vs a tough Florida offense. THe first 3 games in this series have averaged just 5.3 rpg, and I see no reason why today's game doesn't fall right around that average, especially if Edison gets his act together like I expect him to vs this weak offense.