lonegambler
    lonegambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Response for yanks vs redsox

First base gonazalez vs tex = even secondbase pedroia vs cano = cano by far ss lorie or sucatro = jeter 3 base arod vs youkillis= even c yankees whoever = yankees left field gardner vs crawford = crawford center granderson vs ellsbury = granderson rightfield swisher vs drew = even slight edge swish amybe we can say even if yanks sign lee sabathia lee pettitte hughes and burnett much better than beckett matsuska lester bucholz and lackey bull pen pap vs rivera do i even have to answer that big edge rivera!!!! With that said if yanks dont get lee it presents a big problem along iif pettitte dont come back but if pieces fall into place this will be a real dog fight and if not i cant see yankees not pursuing other pitchers via trade to level playing field of 2 teams . Not bias a realiist

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

punctuation was invented for a reason

slimpickins
    slimpickins's Avatar Become A Pro!

your post demonstrates exactly why the yanks must get Lee

Offense wise they are very close
    C to be determined, F/A and/or trades could change this position based on today Yankees going with rookie Montero, Sox with Salty/Tek
    likely would have to say that is even since the Yanks Montero is really a wild card as such a young rookie
    DH you overlooked: Posada vs. Ortiz which I would rate as even.
    In the OF I would probably say granderson and ellsbury are probably even, granderson was a disappointment last year, think he has greater potential but not certain he will improve vs. decline. he really can't hit lefties anymore.
    Swish though is definitely better than Drew.

Most Sox fans would rate Gonz higher than Tex and most Yankees would say Arod over Youk but I agree with you calling both positions even seems to be unbiased.

tripleblack1705
    tripleblack1705's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 938

I didn't read but am I the only one who doesn't give a $hit about the Yankees and Red Sox?