St. Andrew
    St. Andrew's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fascinated by Tampa game, hope they crush the Sox!

No money on it, don't need it. From a purely fan perspective, I absolutely despise the Red Sox for how they treated Tampa in Boston several weeks ago. The arrogance of Coco, the Boston media, Francona, and even ESPN to try to completely discredit the underdog Rays made me madder than hell. The Rays this year represent old-style, fundamental, grind-it-out ball, and to have a punk like Coco Crispy try to cheap-shot Iwamura and THEN seem SHOCKED when Fields simply stood up for his teammate...oh lord, let the Rays sweep these arrogant bastards this go around. My hope is that Fields throws a no-hitter, then hits the last batter, and then the Sox get booed off the field. If the air conditioners could magically "fail" in their hotel rooms, that would be icing on the cake.

GET EM RAYS!

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

ditto

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hope they crush them as well...not too bad since I have Tampa and under 8.5

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Agreed.

Lost all respect for Coco Crisp after watching that whole thing go down. f\*\*k him.

Got a Palms ticket that I purchased in April sitting in my drawer upstairs "DRays to win AL East $30.00 to win $660.00"

Go Rays baby!!!!!!

ryanXL977

i dont blame coco at all
    but i love underdogs!

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

too bad with blow sux f'ing bandwagon nation what it is theres more sux fans in tampa than rays fans
    i just need under 5 first 5

ryanXL977

i hope ya nail it

i am HUGE on chisox

St. Andrew

I wonder how a two-out, two-run homer feels in Francona's mouth.

TheLock

Pour it on DRays.

Oh I lied BTW. My Drays futures bet is $30.00 to win $540.00. I just double checked.

St. Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post
    Pour it on DRays.

Oh I lied BTW. My Drays futures bet is $30.00 to win $540.00. I just double checked.
    I hope that ticket cashes. If I have to watch another Boston bar scene on ESPN during the playoffs I'll puke.

nysmoneyman
    nysmoneyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Date placed:
    Jun 29, 2008 8:34p Single #116569448
    Baseball - MLB (Game) Moneyline
    AMERICAN LEAGUE
    (970) Tampa Bay Rays -140* Mon@7:10p
    Competitor969) Boston Red Sox
    Risk US$ 50.00 to win US$ 35.71*
    * Odds and win amount may not be the same as at time of placement, if a pitcher change takes place.

St. Andrew

And I'll tell you something else....when Beli-cheat lost that superbowl to a Giants team that wanted it more, I swear I stayed drunk for three days I was so happy. These turds that try to cut corners because they think they can get away with it deserve the karma that awaits them.

the_orangekat
    the_orangekat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Let's go Sox, shut this big mouthed punk St. up. Bel-i-cheat, so original. A guy stands 3 rows away from where he is supposed to stand and all of a sudden, the Patriots are cheaters. Shit is getting old and people like you are tiring with your pathetic acts.

Where's the Rams videotape? Do you have it?

Oh wait, you don't BECAUSE THERE IS NO TAPE! yOU AND SPECTOR NEED TO GET A HOTEL ROOM AND BLOW THAT ANTI-PATRIOT SHIT UP EACH OTHERS ASSES

the_orangekat

5-4 Now.

TheLock

Quote Originally Posted by the_orangekat View Post
    Let's go Sox, shut this big mouthed punk St. up. Bel-i-cheat, so original. A guy stands 3 rows away from where he is supposed to stand and all of a sudden, the Patriots are cheaters. Shit is getting old and people like you are tiring with your pathetic acts.

Where's the Rams videotape? Do you have it?

Oh wait, you don't BECAUSE THERE IS NO TAPE! yOU AND SPECTOR NEED TO GET A HOTEL ROOM AND BLOW THAT ANTI-PATRIOT SHIT UP EACH OTHERS ASSES

Anger management classes are tax deductible if I'm not mistaken. Seek it out son.

the_orangekat

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post
    Anger management classes are tax deductible if I'm not mistaken. Seek it out son.
    First off, don't call me son.

I am usually a pretty calm guy but there is nothing more annoying than all this Patriot cheating BS. It's old, give it up. I understand there is jealousy about the Patriots success by other NFL fans but why not give credit where it's due rather than look for an excuse to justify a great coach and a franchise that sucked for so long and turned it around?

nysmoneyman
    nysmoneyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

boston on turf 2 wins and 11 loses

TheLock

<--------is not anti-Patriots.

Saints one of our better bases cappers so no need to call him a punk.

St. Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by the_orangekat View Post
    First off, don't call me son.

I am usually a pretty calm guy but there is nothing more annoying than all this Patriot cheating BS. It's old, give it up. I understand there is jealousy about the Patriots success by other NFL fans but why not give credit where it's due rather than look for an excuse to justify a great coach and a franchise that sucked for so long and turned it around?
    Kat, there is a memory scorched into my brain, even though I was deleriously drunk when it happened: the look on Beli-cheat's face as he sprinted to the locker-room to avoid the boos and trash being thrown at him after the superbowl. It was classic, and maybe even spiritual.

Oh, and your Sox just lost to the pitcher who took matters into his own hands against a bunch of arrogant prima-donnas.