onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Mexico beats USA 2-1

Sending all them to their respected teams to get ready for the MLB regular season.

Japan will go to the Semifinals in San Diego instead of the USA now.

Here are the Final Four of the WBC:

Dominican Republic
    Cuba
    Korea
    Japan

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

i knew the USA wouldn't win this event.

Winston Smith
    Winston Smith's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't know why everyone thought it was going to be like the '92 Dream Team. Have they looked at the Dominican roster?

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Quote Originally Posted by Winston Smith
    I don't know why everyone thought it was going to be like the '92 Dream Team. Have they looked at the Dominican roster?
    I dont know why either Winston.

That Dominican line up is stacked from top to bottom. But I think a good pitching team could hold that team in check, as they are a bunch of sluggers that reach for the fences. But they will probably end up winning this whole thing.

juuso
    juuso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I like Korea to win it all. Really solid pitching and defense on the field and they can hit the ball too.

The Great One
    The Great One's Avatar Become A Pro!

Doesn't matter. USA won. These foreigners should never be let back in the country after they left and tried to take us out.

This country should show some leadership for once and sell all these MLB players belongings that play for other countries and use it to buy Columbian weed or buy a nuclear weapon with it and do to Iraq what I said should be done to Afghaistan on 9-12-01.

These foreigners want to come here, move their 7 wives and 32 kids here, take another American job and litter the streets with their pigeon English, but when it comes to play for your "country", they are the 1st to admit their a foreigner. Just shoot them and take their belongings. They have no use to us anymore.

picantel
    picantel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

could you repeat that in english please. thanks

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I am not surprised at all!!! Won't be surprised to see lower stats across
    the board as well during the MLB season with steroids and amphetamines
    being used less supposedly.

tacomax
    SBR Problem Poster 2007-08
    tacomax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1167

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94
    I am not surprised at all!!!
    Why? You were pumping up the USA before the tournament started.

mad
    mad's Avatar Become A Pro!

I suppose it might be considered taboo, but credit where credit is due. I remember Raiders tipping the Dominicans a month or two ago.

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

I'll never understand how The Great One lost his job with the State Department

The Great One
    The Great One's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Willie Bee
    I'll never understand how The Great One lost his job with the State Department

That's kinda funny.

But, I do want to get into politics one day because I seriously beleive I have some great ideas that would change the world for the better.

Some people may call me a dictator, but I'll give everyone a fair shake, just don't penetrate up.

I'll admit, I do have some radical thinking in me. But something needs to be done. Because everything I said in my first post is either accuate or would save thousands of American lives. Right?

I just beleive that if your enemy had the power this country has, they would use it. it doesn't matter to them if they kill innocent Americans, so we shouldn't have a conscience about it either.

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One
    That's kinda funny.
    It was meant to be

Coming from a multicultural family, and one that grandparents on both mine and my wife's side came from down south or across the Atlantic, I just have a different view on emigrates than some. Protect our borders? You bet. Close them entirely? No way.

I will, however, defend to the death your right to another opinion

Alamorich
    Alamorich's Avatar Become A Pro!

I watched the game in Mexico...had Mexico +1.5 at +185...umpires screwed up a call that almost cost Mexico a run but the ground rule double that should have been a home run was knocked in anyway. I have duel citizenship so hopefully my playing the other side was okay in the eyes of the gambling Nazis on the board.