Capwizards
    Capwizards's Avatar Become A Pro!

Capwizards FREE PLAY - FRIDAY

TODAY'S FREE PLAY: 6/27/08 - ATL vs TOR UNDER 8.5
    I am looking for this one to stay low here tonight. Jurrjens has quietly been one of the top young pitchers in the NL this season. He enters this game 2-0 with a 2.29 ERA in his last 3 starts. Meanwhile, McGowen has been a monster at home this season. He is 4-1 with a 1.73 ERA at home on the season. The under is 6-1 in Jurrjens' last 7 road starts, and he should be able to quiet the recently hot Toronto bats. The under is 11-0-1 in McGowen's last 12 starts as a home favorite. Looking for a low score in this one here tonight.

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

What u think about florida over 9 and Angels under 8

Capwizards

Quote Originally Posted by ZBOIZ View Post
    What u think about florida over 9 and Angels under 8
    I am sorry that this may be a vague answer - but I did not handicap those games......

I handed out the game above and 2 plays (BOS vs HOU and NYY vs NYM).

That being said, the best play in my estimation of the two you listed is probably the LAA vs LA under 8. LA has struggled against lefties. Saunders has an ERA of 1.89 on the road, and should find success in this one. On the other side, Park is better at home.

My lean would be on that under.

I wish you luck on your plays - sorry I don't have more to say on the FLA game, but to me it is not a clear cut cap.

Capwizards

Good luck tonight all.

johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

Quote Originally Posted by Capwizards View Post
    TODAY'S FREE PLAY: 6/27/08 - ATL vs TOR UNDER 8.5
    I am looking for this one to stay low here tonight. Jurrjens has quietly been one of the top young pitchers in the NL this season. He enters this game 2-0 with a 2.29 ERA in his last 3 starts. Meanwhile, McGowen has been a monster at home this season. He is 4-1 with a 1.73 ERA at home on the season. The under is 6-1 in Jurrjens' last 7 road starts, and he should be able to quiet the recently hot Toronto bats. The under is 11-0-1 in McGowen's last 12 starts as a home favorite. Looking for a low score in this one here tonight.
    Hmm, I don't like this pick at all. That is too low to go for a team like atlanta in a first game. Toronto just had some hot games a couple of days where they ran up the score. Hmm, I hate playing low on 1st game of series.... Good luck to you...

Capwizards

Quote Originally Posted by johnnymapalo View Post
    Hmm, I don't like this pick at all. That is too low to go for a team like atlanta in a first game. Toronto just had some hot games a couple of days where they ran up the score. Hmm, I hate playing low on 1st game of series.... Good luck to you...

LOL - Well, I appreciate your feedback. Toronto has absolutely been hitting the ball lately (which I referenced in my post above). Do not let the recently hot bats fool you. This team is built on pitching, and Jurrjens is better than people know. Again - appreciate your opinion and good luck to you.

j$
    j$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

good call cap

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2111

j$
    j$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Cap is LEGIT

ZBOIZ

Great call cap

ZBOIZ

Whats the Saturday play CAP

onthewhat
    onthewhat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Capwizards

Quote Originally Posted by j$ View Post
    Cap is LEGIT
    Thanks guys.....Hope I was able to help. Will try to post my play tomorrow - if not it should be posted on the site. Have a good night...

Capwizards

I posted it this AM under Sat.....but here it is again. Good luck today all!

TODAY'S FREE PLAY: 6/28/08 - PHI vs TEX UNDER 9.5
    I know that taking unders on Texas is not for the faint of heart. However, Hammels vs. Padilla should make for a pitchers duel. Hammels is carrying an ERA of 2.86 in his last 3 starts. Meanwhile, the young phenom Padilla is 10-3 with and ERA of 3.74 on the season. The under is 10-3 in the Phillies last 13 road games. The under is 6-2-1 in the last 9 overall games for Texas. Lastly, Texas is only batting .176 in their last 10 games vs. lefties. Hammels is solid, and should be able to limit the explosive Rangers' bats today.

Capwizards

Missed on the last one - Still 2-1 here on posted plays here and amd carrying a +47 margin on the season. Good luck today!

TODAY'S FREE PLAY: 6/30/08 MIL vs ARZ UNDER 9.5
    This game should make for an interesting matchup here tonight in Arizona. Both teams have struggled tis season, but tonight's matchup has 2 pitchers who are heating up. Davis is throwing for the home team. The lefty does not have a decision in his last several starts, but is carrying a 1.80 ERA over his last 3 starts. For Milwaukee, Bush is 2-1 in his last 3 with a 2.14 ERA over that timeframe. The under is 5-1 in the last 6 overall for MILW. The under is 6-0-2 in in the D'backs last 8 games overall.