tab
    tab's Avatar Become A Pro!

white sox +110

Leaning towards the white sox. ANyone else like the white sox.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Yes. They will be one of my plays today.

tab

Onlooker,
    Thanks for the feedback and lets cash in tommorrow.

WhiteSox played a home afternoon game vs the pirates while the cubs played a night game at Tampa. Jet lag will have some effect on the cubs. Not only the cubs have to travel, they have little time to get ready for the white sox. The cubs also had to use their Marmol out of the bullpen and he probably will not be available today. The cubs or any active cubs have never faced Danks. The white sox and its active players have faced LIly before and have had success. I think the cubs home winning streak comes to an end.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19468

tab is on. I got the south-siders.

tab

The money is definitely on the white sox. At the greek, the line changed from white sox +110 to +100. I suggest to move on the white sox soon before they become favorites tommorrow.

Perl
    Perl's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tab View Post
    Onlooker,
    Thanks for the feedback and lets cash in tommorrow.

WhiteSox played a home afternoon game vs the pirates while the cubs played a night game at Tampa. Jet lag will have some effect on the cubs. Not only the cubs have to travel, they have little time to get ready for the white sox. The cubs also had to use their Marmol out of the bullpen and he probably will not be available today. The cubs or any active cubs have never faced Danks. The white sox and its active players have faced LIly before and have had success. I think the cubs home winning streak comes to an end.
    Be careful, last Monday I used this reasoning to play LAA against the NYM (after a double header and a coast to coast trip) and I ended up losing big time!!!. two weeks ago WASH did the same thing to me against Seattle.