fifawcs
    fifawcs's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm liking the Cubbies

I think I'm liking the Cubbies today. I think a sweep of this Cubs team is unlikely with Zambrano on the mound opposing Sonnanstine. Sonnanstine has not been good on the road. Also, it seems like his opponents hit for high averages against him. When this is the case with pitchers, I feel that the opponents with high powered offense (Cubs) can get a lot of runs on the board. What do you guys think?

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

you ae on fire today so i wont go against you

is crawford back?

fifawcs

Yeah, but im still liking the cubs

Sinister Cat
    Sinister Cat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Sonnanstine isn't very good, but if it's around -117 I think that's too much on the road against a decent team. Zambrano hasn't been as hot lately. Just my opinion. I'm staying away from this one.

fifawcs

I think I'm gonna do it. Zambrano is definitely better than Sonnanstine, even if it is on the road. How often do you get Zambrano -121? This is the only game the Cubs will win. Tomorrow, Shields will own crappy Sean Gallagher.

youngsc
    youngsc's Avatar Become A Pro!

That's where my money lies.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

This one has been resolved already. Zambrano and the Cubs win today. The Cubs have no chance tomorrow, so they have to win this and Zambrano is overdue for a win. Getting Zambrano at this price is also a plus. Even on the road, Zambrano isn't one to fade - at least not against a vulnerable Sonnanstine.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

These teams are likely winning tonight:
    Cubs, Yankees, Indians, Cardinals, Braves, Brewers, and Marlins. Too many favorites? Let's see how it will go.