Clueless_Norway's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 306

Monday's Team Total Previews

My leans so far:
    # Red Sox o4(-120)
    # Phillies o5(-110)
    # Marlins o4½(-120)
    #

Red Sox: The Sox have been great offensive their last two games against the Reds. They have been struggling on the road this year, but now they have won 9-0 vs Bailey and 6-4 vs Volquez. They have hitten 6 HR's in their last two games and as everybody knows, Citizens Bank Park are a hitters ballpark... The Sox are hitting .236 with 6.05 R/9 vs lefties in their L10 games and batting .273 with 8.74 R/9(!!) in their L5.
    Phillies: The Phillies are up and down offensive wise, but they usualy get a god numbers of runs at home. They are hitting .265 with 6.19 R/9 in their L10 vs righties and batting .295 with 6.19 R/9 in their L5.
    Marlins: The Marlins got their bat's running yesterday agains the Rays with 9 runs and 2 HR's and I think they gonna carry that into todays game against a struggling Silva. Silva got in his L3 games an ERA of 8.62 in 15.2 innings. In Silvas last two home games he have given up 5 (in 8 IP) and 7 (in 0.2 IP). The Marlins are batting .257 with 6.19 R/9 vs righties in their L10.

Other plays I like is:
    # RedSox/Phillies O9
    # Marlins
    # Giants
    # Angels

What are your toughts on those plays and what are you on??

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Marlins/Mariners: You know you don't need too many runs to beat the Mariners. I see this one staying UNDER 8.5.
    Red Sox/Phillies: If this game was to be played in daytime, I'll easily go for OVER 9. But the timing doesn't favor too many runs plus the Phillies are very inconsistent. They post over 20 runs one day and the following day they post 2. I won't be surprised if this game stays UNDER.
    The Giants game looks like a CERTIFIED under play.
    Last edited by Wilforth; 06-16-08 at 05:34 PM. Reason: Typo