jtsneaks
    jtsneaks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Saturday Night Look in

Will cover as many games as I can as quick as I can--starting with the7 games.

Pitt @ Baltimore

First thing first and watch the weather with T-storms in the area so your play can get washed away. Liz has pitched well for the O's but so has Duke and in this spot it's better to take the pitcher and the plus money in my eyes. Overall its a pass due to weather and the Bucs bad interleague record but if I had to take something it would be Pitt and the under.

JT Sneaks

jtsneaks

Twins @ Brewers

The Brewers got beat up last night and its hard to back them again when you look at the starting pitching. Suppan has pitched great and Perkins not so much sporting a lofty ERA over 8 in his last three starts. But look closer. Perkins ahs not pitched that bad overall and his best numbers were in his road start. The Brewers struggle hitting lefties and Suppan has been lit up in previous starts against the Twins in years past. I will back hot hitting over decent pitching in this one.

Twins +138

JT Sneaks

jtsneaks

Rockies @ White Sox

A battle of two lefties tonight and that could be something to watch. The rockies can hit lefties really well at 17 points higher than righties and the White Sox are going the other way. They hit lefties hit 38 points lower than righties and have had trouble putting runs on the board of late. The Rockies bullpen has been nails in the last three and better than the White Sox and you get a great dog at a great price. I lean to the over in a high scoring game but like the side.

Rockies +172

JT Sneaks

jtsneaks

If anyone wants a certain game written up let me know and I would be happy to oblige..

NY @ Houston

I am going to pass on the game but I lean to the home team. Wandy has pitched well in it's last three and even though Mussina is getting better I still don't trust him. If the Astros were not just 3-7 in the last ten this would be a big play for me, but can't bet on a team playing that poorly although to me they have the edge. Look for the over and the home team.

SD @ Cleveland

I am going to play my first total in this game tonight. Lee has not pitched well for the tribe but the Indians have won his last three because he gets 9 runs per game in the last three. Baek has pitched okay in his last three but you can expect him to give up a few runs. Last year in his two starts at Cleveland he gave up five runs in each going. The over has hit three straight for the tribe and four out of 5 for the Padres. The bullpens are mediocore at best.

Over 8.5 -120

JT Sneaks

jtsneaks

Was @ Sea

Well seeing the Mariners at 2-1 is not something that you would think that you would seem often. I mean after all they lost 43 games! Which means that all this chalk rests on the shoulder of Bedard. Can't argue with that he has solid numbers in his last three and some of his best numbers are at home. The problem is the chalk is way to high so how do you counter? You can take the run line or leave it alone. Clippard has had a rough start to his Nats debut just going 4 giving up 3 but the Nats bullpen has been decent and has better numbers than the M's.

Clippard: WAS 15-51 when the total is 8 to 8.5
    Bedard: SEA 22-9 at HOME on Saturday

I am on both :

Seattle -1.5 +100
    Over 8 -110

Parlay them too for a 1/2 unit....

Final: Seattle 10 Washington 2

JT Sneaks