Hello. Now I may have only betting baseball since the beginning of the season but since then I have been keeping extensive stats updated daily of: team totals, o/u by pitchers, handicappers picks, homedog win %, and a few others...and have found a possible trial "system" by correlating all these stats together trends I have uncovered by recording them daily....Now I am starting fresh and its going to be just called "$ystem 3" which is pretty much a combination of my old system 2 and 1 andI hope to be only taking the winning picks of each one(usually only 1 or 2 team totals will be posted a day but they should be the $$ picks.)...now to just let you know how it works...
Every day I will be posting either 5 or 7 or 9 picks...that way I elimate the possibility of going 50-50...I either have to 3/2...4/3...or 5/4...or better....**projections**(If I am going under 50% after 2 weeks I will abandon it completely)...now If I go atleast that every day I will be Very HAPPY!! but i think it can do even better....

starting Tomorrow I will be posting the New DazedBlazer System.... $ystem 3....look for the picks before the 1oclock gamme....Iam going to be using $500 and divide my cash up into straight bets according to the $ystem 3 pickss....It should cash big! Iam gonna be posting the lines that I am using thru bodog....may throw in one solid parlay....hope it all works out....$ystem 3 begins...6/14/08