Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best Bets 3/13

Who do you guys like for today?

I will track everybodies plays, so please make sure you post a line.

Also, I don't mind if you post parlays, teasers, or round robins, but these plays will not be reflected in the standings.

Illusion

Yesterday's results:

juuso: 0-1 -2.50

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2107

yesterday was longshot Sunday. All four big underdogs would of won if it wasn't for the blown call in the Japan-USA game. 3 of 4 (+200 or more) underdogs won. I hit big with Cuba yesterday at +260. Today the favorites will cover.

Play:

(5 units) Dominican Republic -1.5 (-139). I am sorry there is not way Dominican loses this game. Best team in the classic should win there final two games. Not to mention Cuba's Lazio will not be available for the rest of round two. Put big money of Dominican.

(2 units) Venezuela (-123) Horrible showing against Cuba yesterday. Cuba threw their top two pitchers yesterday. Puerto Rico is playing great ball but Venezuela very talented team has played two bad ones in a row. Look for a huge effort as their backs are against the wall. Small play on Venezuela.

Good luck with all your bets. Oh yeah, I am heading up to Anaheim Stadium tonight to watch USA destroy Korea and have nice seats in the Diamond Club. GO USA!!!!

juuso
    juuso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I took last minute bet on Puerto Rico +1.5 yesterday and was really impressed the way they played. Will be a tough game tonight but i will take my chances with them again. P.R has the home crowd andvantage and Venezuela has not really got up to their level yet. P.R can pretty much seal a place in the next round with a win here.

Puerto Rico @ +129 / 2 units

Ira Wilton
    Ira Wilton's Avatar Become A Pro!

Juuso we miss you in the hockey forum!

Illusion

Results will be posted later tonight.

Illusion

Great job hanco.

Illusion