Sinister Cat
    Sinister Cat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Rangers / Royals

Man can these guys hit. Back to back homers from the #9 and 1 hitters with 2 out.

I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop but in the meantime I am riding them, have been for about 5 weeks now.

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

they can pound the ball
    no pitchin though

fifawcs
    fifawcs's Avatar Become A Pro!

This game is far from over. Texas has no pitching whatsoever.

ryanXL977

it aint over at all
    but texas can still outhit anyone
    and bannister is crap
    he has one good month and people forget he sucks

fifawcs

I liked him because of his home and day game splits.

ryanXL977

hahah
    i heard his reasons for those
    its too small a sample for me to use though

emat
    emat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 654

Very humid and wind blowing out hard. We will probably see a lot more scoring.

emat

Quote Originally Posted by fifawcs View Post
    I liked him because of his home and day game splits.
    Actually the one thing you and I both missed, which I should have known is that Bannister is a fly ball pitcher. The last time he had similiar wind conditions he got absolutely rocked and even admited after the game that has never had a good game in the wind.

emat

And all tied up. This game could end 15-13. All they have to do is hit in the air and its going yard.

ryanXL977

horrible pitching on these teams

fifawcs

Tie game. Man on third 0 out for KC

strictlywinners
    strictlywinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

Terrible I went from looking golden in this game getting Texas and Under then the bottom of the 8th happened now I am double loser.

Sinister Cat

I shouldn't have jinxed the Rangers by starting this thread when they had the lead. Not looking good for me.

emat

Once again its never over in KC, although having Soria will help a bit. This game didn't exactly play out the way envisioned, but if they can hold on I will take it. I thought the Royals would get to the rookie early.

strictlywinners

So angry right now instead of +2200 on the day Im -2200 all because of a half inning. Get ready for my downward spiral this is usually what sets it off.

Sinister Cat

I lost over 700 on the Rangers -- pretty close to the most I've ever had on a game -- but luckily made it back with Arizona's comeback win.

fifawcs

Don't be so down, that will make u do poorly for sure. That's what happened to me in past seasons. You have to look at this game and think about where you went wrong. For one, you bet on the team with the worst bullpen in the majors, that doesn't help. While their offense is very good, a crap bullpen can erase all that. That's why the starting pitching matchup has to be very uneven for me bet the Rangers.

Sinister Cat

Rangers have been good to me, I can't complain. I would do this one again at +117, no question.

emat

Quote Originally Posted by fifawcs View Post
    Don't be so down, that will make u do poorly for sure. That's what happened to me in past seasons. You have to look at this game and think about where you went wrong. For one, you bet on the team with the worst bullpen in the majors, that doesn't help. While their offense is very good, a crap bullpen can erase all that. That's why the starting pitching matchup has to be very uneven for me bet the Rangers.
    Money Management is the key and unfortunately I am not very good at it. I am probably right about 60% of the time if not more, but the 40% is usually chasing it all the way down. Should be the opposite. Its hard but if you down take a breather and come back later. Easier said then done because the degenerate in all of us loves the come back win on a rough start.

strictlywinners

Quote Originally Posted by emat View Post
    Money Management is the key and unfortunately I am not very good at it. I am probably right about 60% of the time if not more, but the 40% is usually chasing it all the way down. Should be the opposite. Its hard but if you down take a breather and come back later. Easier said then done because the degenerate in all of us loves the come back win on a rough start.
    Could not have said it any better myself.

Sinister Cat

Quote Originally Posted by emat View Post
    Agreed. You can't chase. Just as you get losing streaks, you get winning streaks. Have to be patient or you get buried. Bankrolls can bounce back faster than you think, even with correspondingly reduced bet sizes.