bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Clemens circus makes a stop in texas today

Clemens makes appearance at Rangers to be whined and dined by top Texas Rangers brass today. i still say he will pitch for houston this year though.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4315

He might as well let the teams pamper him. Let him take advange of this, because he wont be around much longer.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Knowing him it wouldn't shock me if he signed with the Rangers, but more than likely he will end up in Houston again.

tacomax
    SBR Problem Poster 2007-08
    tacomax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1167

So he can't play for anyone until the 1st May, right?

I reckon he will either pitch for Houston or pitch for someone in good shape for the World Series so he can have a final crack at it.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tacomax

I reckon he will either pitch for Houston or pitch for someone in good shape for the World Series so he can have a final crack at it.
    If that's the case he won't be pitching for the Rangers.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

taco he made a comment a few days ago. he said he might just wait til june, and sign with a contender. if thats the case, i wonder if the astros will even be in the race at that time. the reason i say that is because, the astros have really gotten off to some slow starts in recent years.

presley177
    presley177's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tacomax

he can't sign with Houston until May 1st. He could sign with Texas today if he wanted to.