crisp
    crisp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 627

3 crisp plays

orioles +100-i jumped on this one as soon as i saw it. i know the sox are on a winning streak and i don't like betting against a team with a winning streak but orioles have a well rested pen and a decent starter in guthrie. wakefield has been shaky and home teams trying to avoid a sweep win at a high percentage.

brewers -130-brewers have been red hot winning 6 out of the last 7 and just swept houston over the weekend. davis struggled his last start and the dbacks as a team have struggled as well. suppan is 2-0 in 4 starts at home with a very impressive 0.93 era. suppan has just given up one earned run in his last 14 inning pitched.

yankees -136-hernandez has been popped his last 2 starts giving up 14 runs in 11 1/3 innings. hernandez has had trouble with the yankees as he is 0-2 with a 6.08 era against them in his career. pettite should do alright here he's 4-2 on the road this year and the yankees are 8-2 in pettite's last 10 starts against the twins.

now obviously i got these early this morning so the prices are alittle higher now but i'd still take them. good luck.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

I jumped all over BAL +139 (closed +105) and ATL -117 (Closed -138) yesterday.....and the games weren't even competitive. I hate it when line movement tricks me like that! It's a bad feeling b/c i always say after the fact, I should have just scalped...lol.

crisp
    crisp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 627

i took atlanta yesterday as well. i know the braves are a bad road team but just had to take hudson at that price.