DazeyBlazer
    DazeyBlazer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Helllo MyNewSysytem

Hi All.. I have been following your guys capping for awhile and have really enjoyed alll you insight. The key is to learn and adapt. to give you a little background on myself Iam 5 years into colledge at UCF...been betting for 2-3 years. just started getting hardcore into the MLB and these capper forums which are sweet.

but anyways, I am going to test a new system that I have been tweaking for the last 2 months and have dedicated hours and hours to perfecting them to be ready by June 1. Its actually two seperate system and I will track it and post plays early every day for the month of june. The 2 systems will be the Dazey System and the Blazer System. the name of my two lovely beagle dogs. the Dazey system is Team Total system I have developed over the last 3 months. its very effective and the other, the Blazer system will just have about 3-5 ML picks or totals that I find to be the best plays. I will go into details about them if it works well. So Beginning Tomorrow I will post both the system plays as soon as I awake. I have a good pretty idea so far.

I have been following lot of you guys and may I say we have some good cappers on here. I have mad respect for rjt, j$, Lt profits, standrew, avery,strictly, i have been following your picks and learning. Anyways looking forward to starting the new System tommmorrow. Tailers are welcomed

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best of luck and welcome to sbr.

j$
    j$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

welcome sir...Lets make some cashola