Jackson Hole
    Jackson Hole's Avatar Become A Pro!

I will miss John Miller, but am glad that useless Joe Morgan is gone.

Chris7mccabe
    Chris7mccabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 398

So who is doing SNB on a week to week basis? I thought I heard that it would be changed up on certain weeks.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't mind Joe Morgan... but you know who I can ******* stand???? Joe Buck and Ken Rosenthal on the Fox Saturday game of the week! Does anybody actually enjoy listening to Joe Buck???

seriously this guy gets every MLB playoff game, the world series and he announced the super bowl! He is the worst announcer EVER

They should let Vin Scully announce the World Series this year that would be fukcing awesome

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

yea i fukkin hate joe buck. not funny or knowledgable. stiff and boring. and stupid. and gets to call the biggest games. move over, let someone else talk, assneck.

xX Das Boot Xx
    xX Das Boot Xx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

the only person who likes joe buck is joe buck

Chris7mccabe

Joe buck is a ****ing nobody and the only reason he gets any of these oportunities is because of how famous his dad was. Shame on the MLB and NFL for letting this c*cks*cker announce a regular season game, let alone a Superbowl or World Series game.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

haha so I guess I am not the only one who feels like putting the game on mute or playing music when Joe Buck is announcing

Dan Kelly
    Update your status
    Dan Kelly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

It is amazing that Jack Buck was so good, but Joe is so bad.

But I disagree about Joe Morgan - thought he was a good announcer, but when I was a kid he was one of my favorite players. Grew up an Indians fan in Cleveland, but the Big Red Machine was in the other league so it was okay to root for them in the WS, and Joe Morgan would come up and flap his arm and NEVER make the wrong play - I liked him over Bench or Rose or Perez (I used his bat, b4 metal bats when kids would buy the model bat they liked the best by the players name on it, not a marketing number - Tony Perez had a thin handle and fat head and I broke more than one). They were fun to watch.
    Maybe you had to see him play to appreciate him as an announcer.
    Last edited by Dan Kelly; 04-11-11 at 10:43 AM.

mr.inpak
    mr.inpak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

I thought they where both great I cant see anyone better replacing them

stogies
    unfairly banned
    stogies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 261

they need to get rid of bobby valentine now. he sucks.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Idiots---these announcers were/are great for the game---always will be---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BRAVES1985
    BRAVES1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1969

joe buck sounds like his dog died wtf is wrong with this guy i put it on mute

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Did they fire Joe Morgan for being racist?

I'll never forget when the Houston Astros made the world series with all white and hispanic players and he said they should actively try and recruit black players ( to have a token black guy). That's about the dumbest thing I've ever heard in my life. If some racist white guy with a straight face said the VCU mens basketball team should recruit a white guy he would have been kicked to the curb real fast, but ESPN owned by Disney let the idiot racist Morgan stand by his opinions. I hope he's bagging groceries at Wal-Mart next week.

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

Loved listening to Joe Morgan. True legend and gentleman of the game. Sad to see him go.

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

Your out of your mind!! Joe Morgan was the best color commentator in the game. Its a real shame to see him go. He was 1 of baseballs old guard, of which there are not many left. His knowledge and expertise about the game was unsurpassed. He would tell storys about major leaguers past and present (mostly past) that no one else had information to. The only guy better than Morgan is Vin Scully. Scullys the best in the game. At a distant 3rd I would put a 1980s Tim McCarver. McCarver has fallen off however. Probably because he has to work daily with that melancholy monotonous idiot Joe Buck

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    i hate Joe Buck. he's a jerk. ever since he bashed Artie Lange, i've hated him more.. and when moss faked a mooner, i didn't like when he said, that was disgusting. it wasn't that bad. i've seen worse...he's a jerk..

jmush
    jmush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

i had no beef with the Sunday night crew.. new guys are not bad but I didnt see anything wrong with Morgan/Miller

Chris7mccabe

I understand what some of you guys are saying in regards to Morgan and him being a commentator. My issue is his knowledge of the game and the stuff that he elaborated on during games.......Like do you really think he knew baseball that well and was one of the the greatest commentators of all time?

First 123