strictlywinners
    strictlywinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

System Plays for Tuesday

I'm an idiot and forgot about the long weekend so just so there is no confusion I will post again in this thread.

Orioles +110
    Orioles Over 9.5
    Astros +120
    Twins +120

Good luck to all. Might be adding Bluejays later I will let you know about an hour before gametime.

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like all those
    i like oak though

not tor

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90300

Just so I am not missing anything, why are they system plays?

Please explain.

Thanks

strictlywinners

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Just so I am not missing anything, why are they system plays?

Please explain.

Thanks
    Unless you majored in Math, system is kind of tough, it has nothing to do with statics whose pitching injuries weather or anything like that. It deals with complex probabilty, it is something called chaos theory math. It basically is a theory that is used predict unpreditable things. Such as the weather and quantam physics and dynamics. I realized that if you look at the history of gamblers over past 20 years they are almost all 50 percent. So that means that the linesmakers are so good at what they do that they reduce the chances of you being right to a coin toss 50 50 no matter what no mattter what kind of information you have unless you know that the quater back was out late drinkiing or something like that, but the lines makers are usually on top of that anyway.

So my system just takes this into account so say I flip a coin for every game on the board today and it goes 11-1, the odds then of going 11-1 again are near impossible infact the odds of even going 50 percent on the next day are less then 50 percent, this is a very over simplified explanation but it should give you an idea of what the sytem is. Also the sample size of 12 trials is way to small to be accurate it was just an example.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90300

Ok thanks not a math major so i guess i will just continue to watch and see how it all plays out.

strictlywinners

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Ok thanks not a math major so i guess i will just continue to watch and see how it all plays out.
    Yea its a good idea, I update system track at the end of everyday and have broken down daily performance and will start to post weekly results. I have almost reached the 100 play goal, then I will be revaluating to work on some kind of waiting of the games on a day to day basis. For example on losing days how often does the next day rebound therefore should the following days plays be increased and if they should by how much. And if they are increased and it is a winning day should they then be returned back to orginal amount. That kind of stuff will hopefully help make it better.

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

good job strictly winner. keep up the good work.

strictlywinners

Adding Toronto +102 for those of you that took Yankees over already good luck to those of you that didnt stay away. Because I didn't remove it with ample time I will keep it as a system play but win or lose it doesn't fit criteria anymore. But just to clarify again it will be a ranked play in the system because I did not remove it atleast 2 hours before game time.

strictlywinners

Another sick day looking at a 4-1 day with 3 nice dawgs in there. I will post in system track once toronto goes final.

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

your system seems to work really well for the early games, but not the late games.

strictlywinners

Quote Originally Posted by picoman View Post
    your system seems to work really well for the early games, but not the late games.
    Give me a break 4-1 is good no matter how you look at it. It works for the late ones to you just have to remember its a long term thing not short term.

GSW4life
    GSW4life's Avatar Become A Pro!

strictlywinners thanks a bunch for your picks today. Hit a 4 team parlay with your 4 original picks, 50 to win 875. Had been watching your picks for awhile and decided to go for it. Keep up the good work!

strictlywinners

Quote Originally Posted by GSW4life View Post
    strictlywinners thanks a bunch for your picks today. Hit a 4 team parlay with your 4 original picks, 50 to win 875. Had been watching your picks for awhile and decided to go for it. Keep up the good work!
    No problem kid, I know reccomend that you take all plays that I post for 100 don't bother with anymore parlays. YOu could start with tonights games but if you really wanted to maximize your potential to win you might want to wait for me to have a losing day because it always seems to rebound hard the next day. I leave that up to you.