emat
    emat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 654

Royals Respect???

I am not sure how a team on an 8 game skid that averaged less 2 runs per game is moderately favored over the next 2 days. Also against a Twins team that is in 2nd place and has repeatedly abused the Royals. The contrarian thought is the Royals have to win again at some point, which had me leaning there way, but at -135. No value here. Anyone else agree?

chipski
    chipski's Avatar Become A Pro!

i would say the twins are the team bannister has had the most success against of any team so is a tricky one . he has nolan ryan #s again them . is tricky , hard to pick . with greinke up next , maybe they break streak tonight or with greinke wed .

strictlywinners
    strictlywinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well they are moderatly favored because they are home and they have their stud on the mound Bannister, some might say that this is a bargain to get Bannister. But I am not one of those people I am on the Twins tonight.

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

bannister is not good

emat
    emat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 654

Bannister is not KC's stud, probably 3rd or 4th behind Greinke, Meche, and Hochevor. Prior to last road trip, Royals were also better on the road. Tough one to pick. I would think they win 1 of the next 2 so maybe a 2 game committment here hoping they get the first. Just would like to see the ML down to less than -120. -135\-145 is a lot of wood to lay on a team that is averaging around 3 runs per game.