buztah
    buztah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mo, re your application to enroll in Kappin' Kamp

Let me just say that the scholarship committee was so impressed with your experience that they've actually asked me to see if you're interested in participating in the program as a totals instructor. Congratulations on this offer and we here at True Lion Sports are most hopeful that you will accept. The 24 week position begins July 7 in Topeka and will pay you $115,000 and provide $90 per diem for meals, plus put you up in a luxury condo. You will need to draft a syllabus for your class (Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 10 till noon) and keep 4 pm open each Thursday afternoon for an instructors meeting with yours truly. Let me know if we can count you in.

mofome
    mofome's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've never been more humbled by an offer in my life. I accept.

buztah

Yes!

Quote Originally Posted by mofome View Post
    I've never been more humbled by an offer in my life. I accept.

E-mail your official acceptance to marsha@truelionsports.com and she will send you the orientation itinerary and arrange airfare, etc. Terrific news!

mofome
    mofome's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by buztah View Post

E-mail your official acceptance to marsha@truelionsports.com and she will send you the orientation itinerary and arrange airfare, etc. Terrific news!

Is it common for Marsha to require naked photos in order to receive your orientation itinerary? I don't mean to second guess and im grateful for the opportunity, this just struck me as odd. Either way, let me know.

buztah

Quote Originally Posted by mofome View Post
    Is it common for Marsha to require naked photos in order to receive your orientation itinerary? I don't mean to second guess and im grateful for the opportunity, this just struck me as odd. Either way, let me know.
    LOL! Your sense of humor will be as welcome as you, mo. Please e-mail Marsha today. Cheers!