presley177
    presley177's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great game on right now Japan and China

tied 2-2...China is looking good and well coached.

If there was a run-line in this game Japan probably would have been favored by 6 or 7. China shouldn't be in this game right now but they're staying with a very good Japan team.

darkghost
    darkghost's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10547

Ouch... close game thru 4 but things went ugly fast. Chinese pitchers giving up 16 runs thru the next 4 innings. The game was ended by the mercy rule. BTW the run line on the game was only -3.5 -135ish (believe or not). China's next game is against Korea and the run line is -2.5 -250 (CRIS). I hate laying so much vig but I had to take the plunge. I see a 7-1 type game.

presley177
    presley177's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by darkghost
    Ouch... close game thru 4 but things went ugly fast. Chinese pitchers giving up 16 runs thru the next 4 innings. The game was ended by the mercy rule. BTW the run line on the game was only -3.5 -135ish (believe or not). China's next game is against Korea and the run line is -2.5 -250 (CRIS). I hate laying so much vig but I had to take the plunge. I see a 7-1 type game.
    I'll have to see who's pitching for both China and Korea...but Korea used all of their best pitchers yesterday and China for the first half of the game...did look pretty good.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

i watched part of this game last night before i finaly crashed. it was 2-1 for the longest time it seemed like til the 4th inning.