MOONCRICKET
    MOONCRICKET's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 176

here comes my boy gagne

there is no better feeling than having a big bet on stl +155 knowing that that putz ned yost is relying on that douche gagne to pitch the ninth. gee, he loaded the bases - imagine that. whats the over under on gagne pitching for modesto - 10 days -140? sound right. i dont even need to watch - stl will win this game - thank god for gagne!!!!!!!

OLGC_Slayer
    OLGC_Slayer's Avatar Become A Pro!

....when will they learn?

MOONCRICKET

5-3 stl,what a joke that useless douche is. how manymillion for that twit?

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Quote Originally Posted by MOONCRICKET View Post
    there is no better feeling than having a big bet on stl +155 knowing that that putz ned yost is relying on that douche gagne to pitch the ninth. gee, he loaded the bases - imagine that. whats the over under on gagne pitching for modesto - 10 days -140? sound right. i dont even need to watch - stl will win this game - thank god for gagne!!!!!!!
    I was thinking the exact same thing. I've had to sweat out a few games I've been on the Brewers and Gagne's entered the game. Quite a contrast being on the Cards today with Gagne entering a 3-3 game in the 9th. Definitely a better feeling.

MOONCRICKET

5-3 final. thanks gagne. now im unloading on oakland, tampa bay and the cleveland under

LB
    LB's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was on the Cardinals today but didn't get to see the game. When I was watching the replay and they showed gagne on the mound, I thought about the huge relief I would have felt if I had been watching it earlier lol