Sammy 11
    Sammy 11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Walk..or Win.. Last Chance Wednesday

I took a severe hit last night, i really have never been so off on two games this year, IMO the Phillies were flat and were uninspired to perform to their own expectations and abilities, they are better than this, YOU CAN NOT GET SHUT OUT IN THE PLAYOFFS! I called and text ed a few guys i know on the team, as you all know I ran a very successful Pizzeria for 5 plus years in the City of Brotherly love, Philadelphia and had sports guys pop in and we became friends, I let them have it and they said Sammy this will not be the last you hear about us, I take it now they fully understand you have to play bigger and tougher ball, as a Baseball player all my natural born life and at Boston College, I played right field for 4 years and hit 24 HRs, in my Sophomore year, I know what it takes to get the job done , to make it happen, you all remember that TV show back in the 80's...."THE GREATEST AMERICAN HERO" I loved that show because this guy could freaking fly! and do what no mortal man can do, that inspired time to greater heights and depths of me and my soul. I had a long talk with the guy who owes me his life and made one more special yet poignant call to a guy in South Carolina, he is rich, i mean filthy rich, my great Aunt Dot, dated him back in the late 80's and he would come by the house and i knew he had a lot of money cause he would pull in our driveway in a white stretch Limo. I have been in touch with him for the last 8 years, simply because he is a master in the stock market and he turned me on to some good stocks back in the late 90's and i made a decent profit, long story short, I asked him for a loan, as in I am going back to Vegas and making the biggest bet in my life, and with the 2 locals in NYC, this will top it off for me, I am using every cent in my life on this game, i have waited long and hard for this moment, I admit i did not see this wager coming right now, but in life sometimes things appear closer in your rear view mirror than seen with the naked eye. Today will make me really rich or take me down to the shallow bowels of the street and my 4 legs. I borrowed the money form 2 people, the one guy , my college buddy, who owes me and the SC man who my Aunt dated, they both are sending me the money via, **, and i also called in my wagers with the locals in NYC, and when i pick up the money from those two i am headed straight to Vegas, for the last time, these huge wagers are too much pressure and too nerve racking for me and my heart, I am not a big shot in life, I am just a normal smart sweet and caring guy, who loves sports and to bet on them, I am risking my beloved 2002 May1st Lottery winnings once again, I have money from last weekend, AS YOU ALL KNOW I MADE OVER 500 UNITS ON WISCONSIN ML AND WISCONSIN +4, so yes i had a bankroll, but have lost a big chunk of that this week, OK here is my one time huge play for all the marles , for all the potato chips............... THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ML @ +105 FOR 600 UNITS. NO JUICE , THANK GOODNESS, IF I WIN I WIN A TON, OVER 600K, I COULD NOT BET IT ALL IN ONE PLACE FOR OBVIOUS REASONS, here is the breakdown, 2 wagers with the locals in NYC, for 200 units each, thats =400K and in Vegas wagering another 200K for a grand total of 600K, or 600 units, hell its a ton of money anyway you slice it, I WILL WIN THE BET, I AM 100% CONFIDENT, I never would have thought i would make this huge wager on JOE BLANTON, but time is of an essence and they need to win this game, they will absolutely rock the crap out of Bumgarner, he is a freaking ROOKIE, he will get nervous and he will rattle! good luck guys a very busy day for me, I called out late last night, I can not miss anymore work days, my boss said the last time, he thought i was missing too much work, I said to him, I am a good hard worker, i get the job done, and you can count on me, he smiled and said, OK SAMMY. see I make things happen, i will post when i get to the Waffle House, its my good luck place to eat before making a gigantic wager, SAMMY SUNSHINE WILL ERUPT WITH A RED ROSE AND RED BUTTER BEAN BABY TONIGHT! I AM A HERO TO SOME AND AN INSPIRATION TO ALL!

the clemster
    yks
    the clemster's Avatar Become A Pro!

gl sammy

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Your barried Sammy......respect will not be found on these boards, even if you hit your next 10. $600K on ONE game.....gimmie a break dude!

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy 11 View Post
    I called and text ed a few guys i know on the team, as you all know I ran a very successful Pizzeria for 5 plus years in the City of Brotherly love, Philadelphia and had sports guys pop in and we became friends, as a Baseball player all my natural born life and at Boston College, I played right field for 4 years and hit 24 HRs, in my Sophomore year, I asked him for a loan, as in I am going back to Vegas and making the biggest bet in my life, and with the 2 locals in NYC, this will top it off for me, I called out late last night, I can not miss anymore work days, my boss said the last time, he thought i was missing too much work, I said to him, I am a good hard worker, i get the job done, and you can count on me, he smiled and said, OK SAMMY.
    Your killing me Sammy! You lost a shitload on both of your plays yesterday.
    Dude, just give it up. For the sake of the real clowns out there being serious at their jobs, please give it up.

I'm telling you, post legit tickets of your wagers and we will all take you seriously including me. promise!
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-15-15 at 04:32 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Sammy 11

HI guys, just got to the Waffle house, and then continue on my way to Vegas! Phillies win this game.........and SWEET SAMMY SAMBONE RIDES THE BLACK DRAGON ALL FREAKING YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!

kobefanatic
    kobefanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5086

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I can't believe this spaz even bothered to type all of that up Bullshit. There is definitely something wrong in this guy's head.

kobefanatic

took SF giants, thanks for the free FADE

kobefanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I can't believe this spaz even bothered to type all of that up Bullshit. There is definitely something wrong in this guy's head.
    just wait for his picks and FADE, don't read too much with his nonsense

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

you cannot make that shit up, impossible. sammy i am a believer and will make a few calls to get this written into the days of lives' script if it is last thing i do. good luck!

Sammy 11

Hi guys on the road just wanted to day hi. Wow my life experiences on tv. Cool. PHILLIES!!!!!

Kermit

Once again, here is a private messege that I found at that other place that Sammy sent to another member there in confidence.

That's cool. I always knew you were a good capper, I saw you and others here, before I started to post and respond to threads. I can tell you this because you kept it real with me, and I respected that, even when we were at odds with each other. So the real reason I came to Covers was because about 2 years ago I had an idea to write a book, and the book would be about sports, and gambling, so I am here as part of my experience and the whole part of the forum and the guys and betting games. I am from Philly but I live in LA half the time and here the other part. I am a freelance writer and I always wanted to tell my story, so thats how this journey began, in due time when the book is complete I will tell the guys here, please I would appreciate that you keep this in confidence and keep it between us, as it is nobody's business, and for the record I don't bet each game I play on here, and the unit size as well, no matter if its my money or someones else s really makes no difference, I am here to win games and help others. So I think because of my deal to tell you about my pizza shop, I wanted to let you know the truth. I hope you understand and this is a big part of my life. I love sports and love betting om them, hence me writing a book. Thats why I had the story of a pizza shop owner, i wanted to fit in, and little by little I am, but yes I do get caught up in the craziness of my threads at times.I hope you can understand where I am coming from, this site is full of great cappers and a lot of good info for the games, anyway this book might take awhile to write, but it is my life story mixed in. Ok now you know the truth that i dont own a pizza shop ok. I always told the guys I would tell them one day, why I really came here, but I never thought I would tell one of them today.But I felt I owed you the truth, maybe cause we are both from Philly. p.s. remember the story I told you all a few months back? that was all true too, except the part about me buying into a pizza shop,but anyway I hope we can stay friends on here, and maybe some day you might see my book out there somewhere, if it ever gets published.

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Roy Halladay
    Roy Halladay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20

You really, really, really need to seek psychiatric evaluation. ASAP.

chaseman
    chaseman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 562

So my assertion that he was a creative writer was spot-on. Great Aunt Dot, I love it!!!

hugh4310
    hugh4310's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

You are the biggest f u c k e n idiot I have ever seen! I played college baseball for Indiana and if you hit 24 home runs you would not be on here you would be playing! Any person who hits 24 home runs in college gets drafted and drafted high like millions of dollars in signing bonuses. What the players you know are going to play harder for you come on man this is the playoffs and they are always playing their hardest. You promised yesterday to leave so get the F U C K on. You are not wanted here you are a loser and a compulsive LIAR.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lol

Love some of the clowns here

kcDdegenerate
    kcDdegenerate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Sammy is the richest loser I know....what a joke...keep chasing samy...keep chasing...too bad you are playing with a fictional bankroll...Im on Phils and Im about to hurl

random69
    random69's Avatar Become A Pro!

stop it dude

Baxter Man13
    MR WINDY CITY = STIFF
    Baxter Man13's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sammy this will be the 3rd time I am asking you...is your name Mike Wallen???

You do not have to answer here, PM me!

kevinslack1016
    kevinslack1016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

I used to get mad at his bullshit story and fake bankroll but i realize its kind of like watching those dancing monkies on the street. You enjoy watching them because they look so ridiculous and can't be taken seriously.
    And didn't you say you owned a pizza shop up until 2002... Nobody on the current Phillies roster played for the Phillies in 2002 so how could you have met them... You gotta keep your story timeline straight, all story tellers know that

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by hugh4310 View Post
    You are the biggest f u c k e n idiot I have ever seen! I played college baseball for Indiana and if you hit 24 home runs you would not be on here you would be playing!
    Sammy is jackoff of many trades.He has done it all.

Here is a quote from Sammy in his introductory thread here.

As i can see this place needs me badly and am more than ready for the challenge, Sammy is here for all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!! like a cow that got no damn live as a calf, i too have been in the must and dust of living without but swam into the south side and grew up and now make people happy every waking day.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

if you read his entire post, he is not the only loser present.

glassjoe
    glassjoe's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm sorry, but I wouldn't give you a penny if I saw you in the street... I really think you count a penny as 1000 units. I seriously can't believe you are still posting here.

Prey
    Prey's Avatar Become A Pro!

go sammy

EddieMush
    In Seaweed we trust !!!
    EddieMush's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am SOOOO Happy I have the Giants

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

At leas if he loses he should go away......right?

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

so you saying no book in las vegas will take a 600k bet ? anyway no one with that kinda money would chance it all and have to be bummin hotdogs to eat if they lose , but gl. man

HenPrivilege
    HenPrivilege's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

I took a severe hit last night, i really have never been so off on two games this year, IMO the Phillies were flat and were uninspired to perform to their own expectations and abilities, they are better than this, YOU CAN NOT GET SHUT OUT IN THE PLAYOFFS! I called and text ed a few guys i know on the team, as you all know I ran a very successful Pizzeria for 5 plus years in the City of Brotherly love, Philadelphia and had sports guys pop in and we became friends, I let them have it and they said Sammy this will not be the last you hear about us, I take it now they fully understand you have to play bigger and tougher ball, as a Baseball player all my natural born life and at Boston College, I played right field for 4 years and hit 24 HRs, in my Sophomore year, I know what it takes to get the job done , to make it happen, you all remember that TV show back in the 80's...."THE GREATEST AMERICAN HERO" I loved that show because this guy could freaking fly! and do what no mortal man can do, that inspired time to greater heights and depths of me and my soul. I had a long talk with the guy who owes me his life and made one more special yet poignant call to a guy in South Carolina, he is rich, i mean filthy rich, my great Aunt Dot, dated him back in the late 80's and he would come by the house and i knew he had a lot of money cause he would pull in our driveway in a white stretch Limo. I have been in touch with him for the last 8 years, simply because he is a master in the stock market and he turned me on to some good stocks back in the late 90's and i made a decent profit, long story short, I asked him for a loan, as in I am going back to Vegas and making the biggest bet in my life, and with the 2 locals in NYC, this will top it off for me, I am using every cent in my life on this game, i have waited long and hard for this moment, I admit i did not see this wager coming right now, but in life sometimes things appear closer in your rear view mirror than seen with the naked eye. Today will make me really rich or take me down to the shallow bowels of the street and my 4 legs. I borrowed the money form 2 people, the one guy , my college buddy, who owes me and the SC man who my Aunt dated, they both are sending me the money via, **, and i also called in my wagers with the locals in NYC, and when i pick up the money from those two i am headed straight to Vegas, for the last time, these huge wagers are too much pressure and too nerve racking for me and my heart, I am not a big shot in life, I am just a normal smart sweet and caring guy, who loves sports and to bet on them, I am risking my beloved 2002 May1st Lottery winnings once again, I have money from last weekend, AS YOU ALL KNOW I MADE OVER 500 UNITS ON WISCONSIN ML AND WISCONSIN +4, so yes i had a bankroll, but have lost a big chunk of that this week, OK here is my one time huge play for all the marles , for all the potato chips............... THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ML @ +105 FOR 600 UNITS. NO JUICE , THANK GOODNESS, IF I WIN I WIN A TON, OVER 600K, I COULD NOT BET IT ALL IN ONE PLACE FOR OBVIOUS REASONS, here is the breakdown, 2 wagers with the locals in NYC, for 200 units each, thats =400K and in Vegas wagering another 200K for a grand total of 600K, or 600 units, hell its a ton of money anyway you slice it, I WILL WIN THE BET, I AM 100% CONFIDENT, I never would have thought i would make this huge wager on JOE BLANTON, but time is of an essence and they need to win this game, they will absolutely rock the crap out of Bumgarner, he is a freaking ROOKIE, he will get nervous and he will rattle! good luck guys a very busy day for me, I called out late last night, I can not miss anymore work days, my boss said the last time, he thought i was missing too much work, I said to him, I am a good hard worker, i get the job done, and you can count on me, he smiled and said, OK SAMMY. see I make things happen, i will post when i get to the Waffle House, its my good luck place to eat before making a gigantic wager, SAMMY SUNSHINE WILL ERUPT WITH A RED ROSE AND RED BUTTER BEAN BABY TONIGHT! I AM A HERO TO SOME AND AN INSPIRATION TO ALL!
    Last edited by HenPrivilege; 10-20-10 at 01:11 PM.

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

HI guys, just got to the Waffle house, and then continue on my way to Vegas! Phillies win this game.........and SWEET SAMMY SAMBONE RIDES THE BLACK DRAGON ALL FREAKING YEAR!!!!!!!!!!! I am down to my last $20 of gambling money but will be putting thousands on this!

Kermit

In Sammy's very first Post here on this site when he bragged about what a Legend that he was at the other place and how much this site needs him his initial Wager was $600, and now he is betting $600,000 Does he realize that even if he wins that no one is still going to like him or give him any respect?

bsg2006
    bsg2006's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

go phils

dodger33
    Kershnasty
    dodger33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Giants it is!

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is this real life? Talking any sense to Sammy is like

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

Hi guys on the road just wanted to day hi. Wow my life experiences on tv. Cool. PHILLIES!!!!!
    Of course in just south of mexico, you would be famous for your animal shows you do.. NOBODY HERE BELIEVES YOUR BETS.... You are the worst gambler i met. HOPE YOU LOSE TONIGHT, YOU DESERVE TO LOSE.. BECAUSE I WANT TO SEE THAT million dollar bet obviously in monopoly money..

COMPULSIVE LIAR=Sammy

1234 ... Last