1* ML Parlay (+123)
    Mets
    Dodgers

Hellerud
    Hellerud's Avatar Become A Pro!

gl

Hellerud

when i tell you my TOP PLAY OF THE DAY IS CUBBIES you still fade me.. you have balls man! :-P

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Where were you in the sixth inning twitchy? when ARIZ was winning 2-1?

I'm sure you capped Chad Quaills giving up 4 runs in relief effort.. HAHA

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best pen in the league comes in and blows a gem.
    Good luck with the Dodgers.

imgv94

Yeah really..

Hellerhud/twitchy whatever your name is, you tell me yesterday that the only reason you were betting the Cubs was because you wanted to fade Max Scherzer..

Hellerud

ohhh img :-X getting a lil PISSY :-X

Hellerud

sorry to say but i still was right... :-X dont gotta get mad just was giving u shit...

imgv94

i don't give a fuk dude.. your style was displayed here and I don't like it.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Quote Originally Posted by Hellerud View Post
    sorry to say but i still was right... :-X dont gotta get mad just was giving u shit...
    Easy to pick winners after the game is over.

OLGC_Slayer
    OLGC_Slayer's Avatar Become A Pro!

when i tell you my TOP PLAY OF THE DAY IS CUBBIES you still fade me.. you have balls man! :-P
    poor form here, skippy.

Hellerud

i talk to the kid on AIM... RJ and SLAYER lol... i was just telling him on was on cubbies he was cool on aim and i was giving him shit.. obviously hes a lil hurt from the loss.. lol

Hellerud

RJ i dont beleive the game was over last night was it? yeah it didtn start till today so u can SHHHH.... thanks

Hellerud

gthenv

Hellerud

img u have showed me 1 thing... after sucking up to me and being all anti sbr on AIM.... that u are just bipolar.. lol

imgv94

I'm bi-polar?

You changed your username.. lol

Hellerud

check pregame.. im hellerud.. its my last name... and changing a username = bipolar? lol no... just decided to actually use my REAL username here... why are u so angry today want me to post our convo from last night how u were all on my nuts and ANTI SBR? lol

Hellerud

Dana Demuth is an Umpire that squeezes the zone tighter than all but three Umpires in baseball.

Max's off-speed has little chance of getting over the plate.

We have a Massive OVER UMP!

So you do the math.

We just need to wait, and outscore the D-Backs......

Dempster is good enought to handle the D-Backs, and his ground Ball production, with MUST be good for him to succeed, is actually superb during this part of the season. I know that he has a tough zone as well, but he's showing the ability to draw the ground ball, so we should have the better pitcher today.

Even then, the Cubs are a VERY patient club at the plate. All of Sherzers future opponenets got wind of the Philly fiasco, so Max will have to deliver today. This issue with Max is definitely spooking the Total. The early drive on this line happened last night and pushed the line to -136 at some shops, but now the Max lovers should bring the line back toward the open.

I now see -130 at BetUS and BookMaker again....

Good Luck.

imgv94

congrats..

Hellerud

just remember that when u have Dana as an up vs high scoring teams... always take over.... and focus on the pitchers habbits and make sure they can get off speed pitches in the strike zone.

Hellerud

n u know i was just giving u shit img... so just calm down...

rjt721

Hellerud,

First of all, stop PMing me.

Dana Demuth is an Umpire that squeezes the zone tighter than all but three Umpires in baseball.

Max's off-speed has little chance of getting over the plate.

We have a Massive OVER UMP!

So you do the math.

We just need to wait, and outscore the D-Backs......

Dempster is good enought to handle the D-Backs, and his ground Ball production, with MUST be good for him to succeed, is actually superb during this part of the season. I know that he has a tough zone as well, but he's showing the ability to draw the ground ball, so we should have the better pitcher today.

Even then, the Cubs are a VERY patient club at the plate. All of Sherzers future opponenets got wind of the Philly fiasco, so Max will have to deliver today. This issue with Max is definitely spooking the Total. The early drive on this line happened last night and pushed the line to -136 at some shops, but now the Max lovers should bring the line back toward the open.
    just remember that when u have Dana as an up vs high scoring teams... always take over.... and focus on the pitchers habbits and make sure they can get off speed pitches in the strike zone.
    Why would you now bring this up, considering your logic for the Cubbies and/or over was in no way representative of how the game played out - Scherzer outpitched Dempster and left with the lead. Unless your writeup included the third best bullpen in the league (at least up to this point), particularly Qualls, giving up 6 runs in the 7th to give the Cubbies the W and push the total over, I wouldn't now include your little writeup because it certainly doesn't make you look good.

Maybe you were playfully giving gyno shit, it's really irrelevant. I'm pretty sure no one appreciates someone acting as you have in this thread right after a game goes final.

Hellerud

Hey Rj Is This Your Thread No Its Img Im Just Showing Him Waht I Was Talkin To Him About Last Night.. And Giving Him Info For Future Refrenses Nothing About Todays Game.. So U Can Please Stop Trying To Be An Ass

Hellerud

i had over in cubbies as well which i pushed... im just showing him waht i was saying last night... and he isnt on aim now so im posting it in "HIS" thread NOT RJS thread HIS THREAD

Hellerud

but im done talking about this becasue first of all RJ u wernt on aim last night when me and him were talking... if u were you wouldnt be being an ass right now.. end of story... GL

rjt721

and he isnt on aim now so im posting it in "HIS" thread NOT RJS thread HIS THREAD
    Thanks for telling me which threads I can post in. I always enjoy advice from people who have signed up mere hours ago.

I'm pretty sure gyno doesn't mind me posting in his threads. If he does, I'll stop.

Hellerud

u can post here.. but dont direct info toward me that is false..... im done talkin about it go watch your games.. maybe u can get some wins today... off your horrid start

rjt721

maybe u can get some wins today... off your horrid start
    What horrid start is that?

Speaking of horrid starts, whatever became of that poster named "twitchy"? You know, the guy who couldn't pick a winner to save his life, only to start from scratch under a new handle.

Hellerud

he was even dont worry.. and im still up a lil bit yeah i give u props for your great season... START.. but lets see if u can hold on

Hellerud

im not here to start from sceratch this is my last name this is my name at pregame which i have had for ever this is my name everyone.. but okay

austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

hellerud is a load that should've been swallowed

imgv94

Quote Originally Posted by rjt721 View Post
    Thanks for telling me which threads I can post in. I always enjoy advice from people who have signed up mere hours ago.

I'm pretty sure gyno doesn't mind me posting in his threads. If he does, I'll stop.

I don't mind at all dude and you know this..

Today 0-2 -2.64 Units
    YTD: 41-46 -11.68 Units