mofome
    mofome's Avatar Become A Pro!

Worst string of luck possible

Dback 12 hits to 6 and they're losing. the #1 pen in the league blows the lead. to make it worse, the guy who scored the tying run actually struck out. fuckin god damnit

already lost the os on an unearned run. getting no breaks, but still winning overall. fuck karma.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Betting baseball takes years off your life.

mofome

Quote Originally Posted by rjt721 View Post
    Betting baseball takes years off your life.

there is little doubt.

mofome

it gets worse. AZ doesnt have their best bat anymore because he got injured while victorino was going to first after striking out. the clown strikes out but gets to injure our best bat, reach base, and score. you do the worst possible thing, and it ties the game and takes out my player. unbelievable.

LB
    LB's Avatar Become A Pro!

going into the 8th of the cardinals game with the d backs up early i thought I would be 4-0 on my first day here, not looking like that anymore...

mofome

Quote Originally Posted by LB View Post
    going into the 8th of the cardinals game with the d backs up early i thought I would be 4-0 on my first day here, not looking like that anymore...

awful luck. if you had az, you capped the game correctly, not much more you can do. maybe once a year a guy scores after striking out?

OLGC_Slayer
    OLGC_Slayer's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am in the worst slump in 4 years. I think I am literally (buzzy and diogee might get a laugh out of this....) about 5-20 my last week.

mofome

Quote Originally Posted by OLGC_Slayer View Post
    I am in the worst slump in 4 years. I think I am literally (buzzy and diogee might get a laugh out of this....) about 5-20 my last week.
    ive won almost every day overall, but the losses have been insane. ive had no breaks go my way, but ive been fine overall. cant believe some of the things that have happened.

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

**** the tigers....they blew the lead. there goes my RL

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

Never tune into the 8th and 9th innings. Things get broke, and stress levels rise.

That is when the game really starts.