Negataur
    Negataur's Avatar Become A Pro!

All Nl All The Time (5/5-5/11)

Steady week, but need to start going a little heavier on the ones I really like.

Today is not one of those days.

*STL/COL UNDER 10 (-120) Both teams have been struggling to hit the long ball, and I can sense that both pitchers will settle down as the rest of the season progresses. Just think the high number will only help.

*This is a one unit play.

Also considering CIN, but have been burned three times by Cueto, and Cin needs to win sooner or later.

No play on PHI/ARI (Maybe the under). The kid could have 15 SO vs. the Phils and win, or PHI could win 2-1. Want to see how ARI responds to yesterdays bullpen/fielding implosion.

Last week 3-3 (+.7)
    YTD 10-16 (-5.75)

GL to ALL

Negataur

Oh well, thought it would end 5-4.

** 2 UNITS STL (-110) Looper has been average, and should be able to handle the COL lineup. Redman has been struggling, and STL should have their way with him. I look for the bullpens to settle this one.

0-1 this week (-1.2)
    YTD 10-17 (-6.95)

GL to ALL

Negataur

ADDING.

***3 UNITS MIL (-105) Suppan is not great, and Olsen has been overperforming, but I think Suppan will be able to hold off the FLA bats in this one. MIL saw Olsen a couple of weeks ago, and should have a better feel for what he's offering. MIL is too good to lose 4 in a row, and Gagne blew that last one for them. With the day off, and all these factors, should be an easy win.

GL to All.

Negataur

**2 UNITS LAD (-120) HOT TEAM ON A ROLL! 10 of 11 is worth hitting and hitting often till the well runs dry! Furcal should be back in, and Penny is a no brainer at this price. This road trip for the Mets ends with a sweep. I feel that they got lucky in ARI (Owings was clearly favoring the foot, throwing error on Sunday), and I'm not a believer in this Mets lineup.

*** 3 UNITS MIL (-110) For those who know, I love going back to a team that let me down the night before. Badenhop is what the MIL Doctor ordered. MIL gets the win.

* 1 UNIT PIT/SFO OVER 9.5 (-120) Zito=hits=runs. There has been no other way to slice it. PIT can hit, and I expect them to continue.

1-2 this Week (-2.35)
    YTD 11-18 (-8.10)

GL to ALL

OLGC_Slayer
    OLGC_Slayer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck bro.

Negataur

Wow. This could be the official ALL FADE ALL the TIME THREAD.

SF (+110) Cain/Maholm

1 unit.

this week 1-5 (-alot)
    YTD ????????

GL to ALL