louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

Tucson Sidewinders Tri-A

anyone on this forum happen to be in or around Tuscon and have been to some games to watch Max Scherzer pitch.
    this guy has a W/L record of 0-0, has thrown 23inn, for 12H, 3ER, 3BB, and 38SO, this guy has pitched great, just can't get a win.
    Apr 7th got a no-dec against Salt lake, SLC won 4-0, scored 4r in top of 9th
    Apr 12th got a no-dec against Fresno, went 7inn for 3H, 0er, 0bb, and 11so, Fresno won 3-2
    Apr 17th got a no-dec against Sacramento, went 5in, 2h,0er,1bb,and 11so, Sacro won 4-3, scored 1r in 6th,2r in 7th, and 1r in 8th
    Apr 22nd no-dec against Fresno, Tuscon actually won 7-6, but he left after 6in game tied at 3-3, he went 6in, 5h, 3er, 0bb, 9so

now i'm not saying i'm taking Zona tonight, but i can't believe they're priced as high with a unproven pitcher like him, i know Zona has been hitting lefties good on the season, Brynes is still showing slumping lately cause of the hamstring, Zona's pen has been good, mainly the mid-relief,
    but you got Philly who has got Victorino back and has started to look good over the weekend, and Philly has a great pen
    i'm leaning with Philly, i don't know yet

mofome
    mofome's Avatar Become A Pro!

high price for a rook. i like az to win, but im not laying this chalk.

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

my dumbazz should of went with my original lean on Philly, but NO, i had to go and take Zona, at least it wasn't too bad of a beat cause i played them on the RL at + money