mofome
    mofome's Avatar Become A Pro!

Any reason to believe the Jays/CWS will score today?

dwaechte
    dwaechte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

Litsch was solid in his last outing, but it's not like he's got a great track record. Really the only reason, but its not like the Sox are tearing it up.

On the otherside, Danks worries me as a Jays fan. I just can't see us hitting him right now. The bats do have to get out of this funk sooner or later, but we've been absolute shit against young lefties we haven't seen much of.

Deke101
    Deke101's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was thinking the same thing. I can't figure out a play on this game. Last night's game was 2-0 Toronto and the pitchers were Buerhle and Marcum, who are both decent and allowed a combined 7 hits on the game. I assume today's pitchers will pitch just as good. Neither team is hitting particularly well right now either.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Also looking at the under again today. Danks has been solid and TOR has not been hitting lefties. My only worry is Litsch, but as stated both teams are in an offensive funk. Both have top 10 bullpens right now statistically as well. Price is nice. Let 'er rip.

twitchy
    twitchy's Avatar Become A Pro!

White Sox mgiht score i dont think the JAys will... first half anyways...

mofome

fun game to watch

dwaechte
    dwaechte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

Jays pullin away thanks to crappy ChiSox defense and jeopardizing the under.

cobra_king
    cobra_king's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 36809

Walks and Errors will kill you more often than not........and Crede's errors the last two games have done just that for the CWS.

mofome

unders in again on a jays game.