supra23
    supra23's Avatar Become A Pro!

Baseball is impossible to cap...

it seems when all the pitchers who pitch lights out are missmatched against scrubs always find ways to lose, i could probably just flip a coin on these heavy favored games and probably come out ahead more than if i went by the numbers, basebal is recockulous!....sorry just had to vent btw anyone have two winners for tomorrow

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2105

which game or games did you lose?

rake922

Under in Texas/Kansas City tomorrow.

ChuteBoxe
    27+1 = 2011
    ChuteBoxe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Quote Originally Posted by supra23 View Post
    it seems when all the pitchers who pitch lights out are missmatched against scrubs always find ways to lose, i could probably just flip a coin on these heavy favored games and probably come out ahead more than if i went by the numbers, basebal is recockulous!....sorry just had to vent btw anyone have two winners for tomorrow
    If you're just learning how to cap baseball, April is the absolute worst month. Pitchers are pretty unpredictable. When there velocity increases, and their mechanice are picture perfect in June/July/August, you should do much better.

chipski
    chipski's Avatar Become A Pro!

funny you say that tonight because I would not have missed a single game of the 15 games today as long as Angels hold . (knew this would happen)
    know what you mean though , has been screwed the majority of the time in april ..

new month on thurs , dont even think about april , stick with your way of thinking if it has been good in the past and it should be fine .

add : yanks will get swept thurs night

tigers
    tigers over 5 team total
    tigers game over 10.5
    rsox
    rsox team total over 4.5
    dodgers
    dodgers team total over 5
    you ask for 2 picks supra here is 7 . they might be good just like they might be no good . thurs is not always the greatest day to wager .
    Last edited by chipski; 05-01-08 at 12:27 AM. Reason: add some picks

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yea, you had 4 undefeated pitchers today. 3 have won already and the 4th is leading 3-1 in the 6th.

twitchy
    twitchy's Avatar Become A Pro!

tell me about it...

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pokernut9999 View Post
    Yea, you had 4 undefeated pitchers today. 3 have won already and the 4th is leading 3-1 in the 6th.
    All won tonight

PLUSLINES
    PLUSLINES's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ChuteBoxe View Post
    If you're just learning how to cap baseball, April is the absolute worst month. Pitchers are pretty unpredictable. When there velocity increases, and their mechanice are picture perfect in June/July/August, you should do much better.
    Supra.

Chutebox is right on with his comments. April is the toughest month and really doesn't offer a lot of consistency in pitching this early. Teams/pitchers are still trying to find their way and establish best practices. Of the major sports, I personally believe that MLB is the easiest to cap over the long run. At least it has proven to be so for me. I have cashed with +60 units twice in two years but have had some losing streaks along the way. Interleague play also offers some obstacles that make you want to throw your hands up at times. My biggest advice would be to focus on pitching, recent stats, and streaks. Stay away from playing against hot teams(pitching and scoring) and take advantage of those that offer inferior pitching and scoring abilities...again recent trends (like last 5). If you follow those basic guidelines I am certain your results will improve over the long run.

Good Luck!

rake922

supra23, hope you cashed in on my wager in post #2