twitchy
    twitchy's Avatar Become A Pro!

twitchys Saturday MLB Selection[s]

2* Cubs -1.5 (-120)

CHC: Zambrano (RH) 3-1, 2.67 ERA

WAS: Chico (LH) 0-4, 6.04 ERA

-Chicago had a tough loss vs. Washington yesterday; in my eyes I dont see them losing this series. Chicago obviously didnt play to their potential yesterday at all considering they average 6.1 runs a game and yesterday they got a pitiful 3, not to mention they had 2 errors. Look for them to bounce back hard vs. Chico tomorrow and improve their record vs. Lefties to an amazing 7-1. Washington has one of the lowest team batting averages in the league (.233) as I pointed out yesterday, and Chico WILL NOT hold the cubs down today. For Washington to win this game they will have to score big IMO, and I do not see that happening vs. Zambrano. Washington has went 3-10 vs. Righties all year. I see the cubs regrouping tomorrow and having a HUGE day.

PREDICTION:

CHC: 7 - WAS: 3

-------------------------------------------------------------------

1* Toronto -1/2 (+110) *First Half

TOR: Marcum (RH) 2-1, 3.42 ERA

KC: Hochevar (RH) 0-1, 11.57 ERA

I really like Toronto in this spot even more that they got beat yesterday. Marcum Vs. Hochevar. Hmmmm lets see MARCUM. Toronto has averaged 4.6 runs a game this season and they are facing Hochevar with a horrid 11.57 ERA. On the other side we have the Royals who are ranked 29th averaging 3.2 runs per game. I really like this match up and I expect the Royals to struggle in the first half.

FIRST HALF PREDICTION:

TOR: 4 KC: 1

--------------------------------------------------------

1/2* St. Louis -1/2 (+110) *First Half

STL: Wainwright (RH) 2-1, 2.73 ERA

HOU: Oswalt (RH) 2-3, 6.00 ERA

Looking for a repeat of last nights game; St. Louis to have the game all the way and then blow it in the end. Wainwright will keep houston on check for the first 5 innings considering houston has had some trouble hitting against good Righties. I read a couple of places they expect this game to go "UNDER" but to be honest I think STL will have their bats rolling tomorrow after their shitty performance today.

FIRST HALF PREDICTION:

STL: 3 HOU: 1

--------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by twitchy; 04-26-08 at 09:23 AM.

twitchy

looking into Toronto FIRST HALF and Cardnials FIRST HALF and possibly the over in the AZ/SD Game

twitchy

FINAL CARD GL everyone