Well yesterday was a split 2-2, with winners on Mariners RL, Yanks, and losers on Braves RL, under on Padres game.

Today:

Blue Jays (Halladay) -136
Yanks (Mussina) +125

Blue Jays
Have no problem taking Halladay here. After a couple losses I look for the Blue Jays to get back on track as they have their ace on the mound. Halladay gave up 4 runs last outing to Texas in a loss. I also look for him to bounce back and handle this Tampa Bay lineup. Halladay has won his last 5 outings against this team and I don't doubt that this will be number 6. There is no worries about Halladay going deep into this game as his last two starts were complete games.

Yanks
I was on the Yanks last night with Wang and the Yankee bats saved the day posting 9 runs. Mussina has struggled early on this season there is no denying that but I will take the Yanks on the plus side. Vazquez resume for the year is 3-1. He got shelled by the Indians in his first game out and then has pitched against the Tigers who started the season about as bad as you can, Tampa Bay who is not a playoff contender, and Minnesota who have struggled to score runs this season. I think he will have his hands full with this Yanks lineup. Mussina has been giving up runs but the Yankees bats will most likely keep this one close and Yankees need to take this series as Boston is on a tear. Look for Mussina to give a good effort in this one and get his season turned around.

GL All!

YTD:
CBB: 11-6 (64.7%)
MLB: 23-20 (53.4%)
NBA: 12-9 (57.1%), NBA Playoffs 7-5
Combined: 46-35 (56.7%)