pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

Red Sox just can't lose

they might win it again this year. you guys should go buy some free furniture at jordans

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

They never quit. Always making comebacks and hanging on for the wins. Watch out when Ortiz catches fire.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11934

Best team in baseball

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Great thread.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by rjt721 View Post
    Great thread.
    I knew you would like this one RJT.

tab
    tab's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am fading out the redsox and Matsuzaka (4-0) for first loss this season. The Redsox have won all five starts for Matsuzaka. If the action is coming on the redsox like I think it will, I will take the Angels on the ML and the Angels +1.5 on the runline.

Arnold
    Arnold's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker View Post
    They never quit. Always making comebacks and hanging on for the wins. Watch out when Ortiz catches fire.
    Ortiz is already on fire. He had at least 1 hit in his last 8 of 9 games, and has 12 RBI's in last 5. Red Sox are hot right now.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    Ortiz is already on fire. He had at least 1 hit in his last 8 of 9 games, and has 12 RBI's in last 5. Red Sox are hot right now.
    The Rangers bullpen had something to do with that.

hi-rez
    hi-rez's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tab View Post
    I am fading out the redsox and Matsuzaka (4-0) for first loss this season. The Redsox have won all five starts for Matsuzaka. If the action is coming on the redsox like I think it will, I will take the Angels on the ML and the Angels +1.5 on the runline.
    Fading teams that are hot is a quick way to lose your bankroll.

Arnold
    Arnold's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by hi-rez View Post
    Fading teams that are hot is a quick way to lose your bankroll.
    Yep. Just think of the Rockets and Rockies of last year's season end. If you want to make money fading hot teams, then you must know exactly when the streak ends. It's just not realistic.

MiamiBoy86
    MiamiBoy86's Avatar Become A Pro!

I live next to one of the Jordan Furniture brothers (great guy), and yes, although I am a huge Red Sox fan, I am going to stay away from their games until they do lose (-200 is too high anyways)

EDFED
    EDFED's Avatar Become A Pro!

U know where I stand...

RED SOX are in the midst of a 20 game streak

and I'm loving it

(stay away from -200 tho)

tab
    tab's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was right about fading Matzuasaka as he was long overdue for a loss. THe redsox got hot against a very suspect ranger bullpen. Look what the tigers did today against the rangers bullpen. THe angels are going to be in the playoff hunt. THe angels are a much better team than rangers and they are not going to get swepted like the rangers did agaisnt the redsox.
    THe reason I went against Matsuzaka is the redsox had won all 5 of his starts this season. And Matsuzaka is not an elite pitcher yet.

rjt721

I was right about fading Matzuasaka as he was long overdue for a loss. THe redsox got hot against a very suspect ranger bullpen. Look what the tigers did today against the rangers bullpen. THe angels are going to be in the playoff hunt. THe angels are a much better team than rangers and they are not going to get swepted like the rangers did agaisnt the redsox.
    THe reason I went against Matsuzaka is the redsox had won all 5 of his starts this season. And Matsuzaka is not an elite pitcher yet.
    Daisuke didn't even pitch.

pico
    USC ml

Quote Originally Posted by rjt721 View Post
    Daisuke didn't even pitch.
    yeah, if dice-k pitched, this would be an easy win. lester is not ready with the short rest.

pico
    USC ml

if you took dice-k as listed pitcher, you wager is cancelled.

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

These guys never cease to amaze me. Would love to hear who is on his list of elite pitchers I think I will start posting my fades after every favorite loses.

rjt721

Pico, you fuck, since you started this thread the BoSox have dropped 4 straight. What have you done?

Mods, delete this thread immediately.

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

yep
    amen
    delete this shit
    after wakefield and ORTIZ ****ed me yesterday

ortiz isnt on fire yet bro