jorge1
    OM
    jorge1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Post season OVERs / UNDERs

Alright fellas,

Here they are. I pulled these myself so if i miscounted by a game or two dont shoot me.

Most post season OVER/UNDERs are set around the 6.5 - 7.5 marker. Teams bust out the big name pitchers, and every square LOVES big name pitchers, so unders are the thing...HOWEVER, going back the last 3 years and checking games where 7 or more runs were scored in the entire post season we find this:

2009 21-9
    2008 22-12
    2007 17-11

And EVERY SINGLE SERIES had an OVER...so, if you wanna flat bet it, or wanna martingale it, go for it...its a green light!

One word though...i dont have an exact count, but it seemed like Most 1st games of series DID go under...so, heads up...ill go back and check that one stat...

pts anyone? hook it up homies..if not, enjoy the info...its easy, logical and honestly, i think this is gold fellas...last year i cashed 10-2 overs in the post season and its MY thing honestly...

jorge1
    OM

Unders in the first game of series:

2007 4-3
    2008 5-2
    2009 3-4

so in
    2007 27% of unders came in the 1st game
    2008 42% of unders came in the 1st game
    2009 33% of unders came in the 1st game

So this is the strategy...We will bet UNDER in most of the 1st game of series (some may not be appropriate, depending on team and pitchers), and bet overs on every game thereafter...lets see how we do here in my thread

ayuntalo
    ayuntalo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kinda like it Jorge..
    Its the game where Aces play.. So has a good chance!

Btw do you have stats of these? I mean how many of the game 1 las year went under?

jorge1
    OM

yeah, it says it there...last year 3 games went under, 4 games went over in GAME 1 of the 7 series

jorge1
    OM

Quote Originally Posted by jorge1 View Post
    Unders in the first game of series:

2007 4-3
    2008 5-2
    2009 3-4
    this stat right here is the UNDERS for game 1 of the series...

ayuntalo
    ayuntalo's Avatar Become A Pro!

My appologies bro..

On the other hand, I really like yanks and phils..
    But I saw that your giving up on favorites on your thread is that right? That might smell trouble I think..it's crunch time..

Also on your other thread, you said you like the home teams..I think there will be value on minny on game 2..

empty cookie jar
    empty cookie jar's Avatar Become A Pro!

them dang ole totals

jorge1
    OM

Quote Originally Posted by ayuntalo View Post
    My appologies bro..

On the other hand, I really like yanks and phils..
    But I saw that your giving up on favorites on your thread is that right? That might smell trouble I think..it's crunch time..

Also on your other thread, you said you like the home teams..I think there will be value on minny on game 2..

I have given up on faves DURING the season, but AYUNTALO, the baseball post season is a whole other monster...gotta pick a game plan and stick through it for 7 series...there are GREAT trends to follow because series behave very similar year to year, and honestly, at this point, whether some ppl wanna admit it or not, at this point ANY team can win ANY GIVEN game...There are superior teams, but, for example, Texas is being said to be swept and I beg to differ...

Plus, in the post season you gotta take it GAME BY GAME...the momentum shifts at the end of one game and can carry over to the next..kinda like from one half to the next in football...

Totals totals totals...some people hate them, but you know what, ive made a HEALTHY profit off them this year, and in the post season the stats i posted realyl do hold up...stay tuned and watch me turn a 50$ caswh bonus i just got from 5dimes to big money here in the post season