buztah
    buztah's Avatar Become A Pro!

True Lion Sports Tip of the Day!

Ever notice how it's really hard to get out of bed with little to no sleep? Well the good n kind folks over at True Lion Sports appreciate and understand the value of quality sack time. Often road teams are forced to play back to back games on little to no sleep. Exploit them!

For this and other helpful life and wagering advice visit truelionsports.com today! Have a good one out there.

Buz "True Lion" Tah

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Buzzy..we're cashing in on the tired Pads tonite!!!

dannyt76
    dannyt76's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bet the Baby Backs last night, but it was cancelled due to pitching change. Gonna jump on it again and thinking about hitting the under as well. Maddux and Haren haven't been giving up many runs thus far early in the season. Plus SD doesn't have much pop in the lineup anyway so looks like a solid play. GL tonight.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Believe it or not I got the Padres

dannyt76
    dannyt76's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Believe it or not I got the Padres
    I was going back and forth once they changed to Maddux from Young. Tremendous value on SD tonight. Maddux has been great so far this year so made me wary of paying such a high price on the Dbacks, but in the end I figured the Padres lame excuse for offense woudn't be able to score enough runs to keep up with the hot AZ hitting. I think I just talked myself into adding the under on this game as well. hahaha.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Quote Originally Posted by dannyt76 View Post
    I was going back and forth once they changed to Maddux from Young. Tremendous value on SD tonight. Maddux has been great so far this year so made me wary of paying such a high price on the Dbacks, but in the end I figured the Padres lame excuse for offense woudn't be able to score enough runs to keep up with the hot AZ hitting. I think I just talked myself into adding the under on this game as well. hahaha.
    The obvious play is AR due to the late game/travel so I figured the obvious isn't always the best play.

Gl