fox sixers
    fox sixers's Avatar Become A Pro!

update on plays for Thursday..

I don't have much time for a blog... and sbr isn't giving me any points for them anymore... I eill still continue with blogs, but when I am really busy and having a hard day.. I am not going go out of my way anymore,, Just know plays that are posted.. are backed up with trends/stats etc.. just like my blogs..

Biggest play:
    Astros/Reds under 8 -128 on pinny.. very good line movement on this.. will continue to watch.. prob be at 7.5 every where by game time.. like pitching matchup.. reds clinched playoff berth... very confident under will hit. i'll keep updated

Still considering Brewers/Mets under 8.. any thought? no line movement really all day. I really like Gee and believe this game will stay close and UNDER

Rays/Royals over 7.5 -110 don't like line movement.. this is my smallest play anyway.. we'll see.

Red Sox/White Sox under 7.5 I really like line movement of this game. was at +100 and now its -114 at pinny

Cardinals/Rockies OVER 8 - 106 slight line movement in my favor. keep all posted on what I do

Haven't looked at the Seattle game.. may have a play..

I like Astros ML too tonight.. any thoughts? good line movement..

Kraghen
    Kraghen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2985

Quote Originally Posted by fox sixers View Post
    I don't have much time for a blog... and sbr isn't giving me any points for them anymore... I eill still continue with blogs, but when I am really busy and having a hard day.. I am not going go out of my way anymore,, Just know plays that are posted.. are backed up with trends/stats etc.. just like my blogs..

Biggest play:
    Astros/Reds under 8 -128 on pinny.. very good line movement on this.. will continue to watch.. prob be at 7.5 every where by game time.. like pitching matchup.. reds clinched playoff berth... very confident under will hit. i'll keep updated

Still considering Brewers/Mets under 8.. any thought? no line movement really all day. I really like Gee and believe this game will stay close and UNDER

Rays/Royals over 7.5 -110 don't like line movement.. this is my smallest play anyway.. we'll see.

Red Sox/White Sox under 7.5 I really like line movement of this game. was at +100 and now its -114 at pinny

Cardinals/Rockies OVER 8 - 106 slight line movement in my favor. keep all posted on what I do

Haven't looked at the Seattle game.. may have a play..

I like Astros ML too tonight.. any thoughts? good line movement..

Houston Astros vs. Cincinnati Reds
    MLB Pick: Houston Astros -122 odds

Now that the Reds have clinched the National League Central, they will no longer be playing full lineups for the remaining four days of the regular season. The regulars got a night off last night and it showed as Cincinnati was shutout and while most of those players should be back in the lineup tonight, I don’t expect all of them to be in the entire game. Even with regular in, the Reds have struggled offensively, scoring three runs or fewer in eight of their last 12 games.

Houston snapped a three-game skid last night, its second three-game losing streak over the last 10 days and both of those have been aberrations of late. The Astros have posted one of the best records in baseball in the second half, despite losing six of their last eight games on this current roadtrip. The starting pitching has hit a small bump during this run but the last two games once again saw excellent performances. Houston starters have posted a 3.27 ERA since the All-Star break, third best in baseball.

Brett Myers is getting a solid price as he looks to finish the season on a high.

He is coming off one of his worst outings in a long time but he went six innings and according to the MLB website, he is one of only five different pitchers since 1920 to pitch at least six innings in 32 consecutive appearances in a season. That is pretty remarkable. Also according to the website, he has already tied career high in wins, set a career high with 218 innings pitched and has a career-best ERA of 2.89. 24 of his 32 start have been quality outings and Houston has won six of his last seven starts.

The Reds counter with Bronson Arroyo who has been pitching very well also but I don’t expect the team to let him go too long tonight with the playoffs around the corner. He has already broken his career high for wins so there is not a whole lot of incentive to keep him in this game for very long as they just want to keep him in rhythm before the postseason. He has been outstanding in his recent starts against the Astros and that actually helps us with the price offered tonight.

The Astros are 10-1 in Myers’ last 11 starts after scoring two runs or less in their previous game while going 4-0 in his last four starts against teams with a winning record. The Reds meanwhile are 2-8 in their last 10 games after allowing two runs or less in their previous game and 1-4 in Arroyo’s last five home starts against teams with a losing record. 3* Houston Astros

fox sixers
    fox sixers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks. yeah I like Astros too. What are your thoughts on the UNDER Kraghen? reds bullpen I believe is good enough to keep this game UNDER if Arroyo leaves early...

bestbet23
    bestbet23's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like this pick, I'm playing the Under, Arroyo is 6-0 with a 1.81 ERA in his last six starts against the Astros and Myers is 6-0 with a 2.07 ERA in his last nine starts.