mofome
    mofome's Avatar Become A Pro!

glaus dp

mofome

Lohse vs. Parra

Parra may be pitching for his spot in the rotation now that gallardo is just about set to return. Lohse has been a big surprise this year after signing late with the cards.

the numbers seem to indicate that lohse has been the product of some lucky bounces this year as his era remains around 1.00 despite giving up a large percentage of LDs. His BABIP is also also below the league average which is not the norm for him. last year he was right on the league average but in years past he had been a bit above...perhaps he was a little unlucky in an awful 2006. Lohse has been a ground ball pitcher this season which seems to make him a good match vs. a mil team that will try and hammer out Hrs and go for the big inning.

Parra has good strike out potential, but when this kid gets hit, he gets hit hard. He gives up as many line drives as he does grounders; not a good statistic. Parra isn't quite ready for the majors yet. he has the ability to make batters miss, but he cant locate consistently enough.

I like stl today

stl -117

mofome

lud!

thegreatdiatchi
    thegreatdiatchi's Avatar Become A Pro!

i originally liked st. L but did switches

mofome

Quote Originally Posted by thegreatdiatchi View Post
    i originally liked st. L but did switches

mofome

and this great pen blows my win. i wish i had never read the stat about'em. could have just played ff

thegreatdiatchi
    thegreatdiatchi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sorry to see that you lost. Considering all of the Jared Allen news today this would have slightly brightened my day otherwise.

mofome

STL blew a win...it happens.