willyback
    willyback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Baseball in April is too Unpreditcable.

The cold weather really does factor into how these teams hit. I thought it was all bullsh*t until last night.

buztah
    buztah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bet on overweight/obese teams in April and fit teams in summer. This week if you have a fat man on the mound, always take him. His blubber/fat will keep him warm and throwing hard. Skinny phux have no shot as they get cold n stiffen up. See Penny last night? Fat man gets it done.

tab
    tab's Avatar Become A Pro!

What about going against pitchers that are on a winning streak. Jake Peavy has won three in a row to start 2008.
    I would bet against Peavy because it brings plus action (+140) tonite. Another reason I would not bet on Peavy is that I question his endurance. He has thrown 100 plus pitches in each of his 3 starts. I would fade against pitchers who are similar situations. Eventually the winning streak will end with the pitcher getting tatooed. Its really about the endurance.

willyback
    willyback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by buztah View Post
    Bet on overweight/obese teams in April and fit teams in summer. This week if you have a fat man on the mound, always take him. His blubber/fat will keep him warm and throwing hard. Skinny phux have no shot as they get cold n stiffen up. See Penny last night? Fat man gets it done.
    So what's CC Sabathia's excuse for pitching so poorly?

buztah

Quote Originally Posted by willyback View Post
    So what's CC Sabathia's excuse for pitching so poorly?
    Too fat. And not cold enough to give him an advantage.

newjerseydevils
    newjerseydevils's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

lmao at the above comment...........i'll make sure u bet on the team with the most amount of obese people when its cold.......this is probably the funniest conversation i've seen in a while.......it might even have some truth to it

buztah

Quote Originally Posted by newjerseydevils View Post
    lmao at the above comment...........i'll make sure u bet on the team with the most amount of obese people when its cold.......this is probably the funniest conversation i've seen in a while.......it might even have some truth to it

You have to factor in other elements too though. When all else is equal -- a wash -- go with the fatso on the hill in cool weather. Also, go with the redneck pitcher over the scholar.

newjerseydevils
    newjerseydevils's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

true true.........i'll make sure i factor in the redneck pitcher too........any good rednecks or obese tonight?.......lol

buztah

Jake Peavy is a redneck.

Boof Bonser is a lard ass but playing indoors.

Choose wisely after weiging all factors in your anal-ysis.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

How can anyone not love buztah?

buztah

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    How can anyone not love buztah?

I just finished loving myself a few minutes ago, LT.