pat venditto
    pat venditto's Avatar Become A Pro!

Barreled in sports 100 unit all in bet will happen on thursday.

Thats right folks we have found another winner and we are riding it hard.

Approx 12k on the line tommorow on a side in the mlb. We are going to ride this one hard and cash our ticket.

Shall I reveal my winner?

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

All I can tell is that the play of the week at fadethefish.net is Florida up against a pitcher nobody has ever heard of.

Good luck with your huge play.

pat venditto

Again im riding my whole bankroll on this. I'm not riding this on a game that is not a lock to win in the current situation. I have analyzed the matchup/lineups/ current status of how the teams are playing, and it helps that i can predict the future.

TAKE THE ROCKIES MONEYLINE +155 NOW.

Francis has pitched bad so far yes. But hes only pitched against 1 team being a dback team with their offense being on fire. This padres offense is a complete joke and I will not be shocked when francis go's 8 innings of shutout ball.

The rockies offense scored 10 last night and I think they will continue to produce runs off of peavy. No they will not score 10 again but They will get the key hits when needed and win this game.

Lock it up and fade me if you dare.

Rockies +155 i'm all in.

j$
    j$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

I thought u were gonna play a RL? Last time u did this you barely squeezed it out but won. But I like this play just bought it at +180

pat venditto

no sir i dont care what i play. runline/jjline/schmuckline/pointspread/butthole

WHATEVER WINS IS WHAT I WILL TAKE SIR.

THIS WILL WIN.

pat venditto

j$ you are a ****in sharpie pal. i might have to start following your nhl plays.

j$

Naw fade me I suck ballz but before I joined here I followed a lot of your NHL plays when u had the Zimmer avatar I think it was

tab
    tab's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am with the Rockies. After winning 3 games in a row, I am going to start fading out Peavy for a loss. I love getting the plus action on the rockies in this game. I would not even consider taking the padres in this game. If you bet on the padres, you have to lay over 200 to win 100 (absolutely does not make sense). I would even bet the rockies +1.5 runs to back up the rockies +160 bet. Another solid play by pat venditto/
    Last edited by tab; 04-17-08 at 02:58 AM. Reason: cor

pat venditto

If the padres had a solid offense I wouldn't even think about betting this but this is a perfect situation for the rockies it truely is. Bats getting back on track last night, francis on the mound.

This will win and i expect the moneyline to drop to +135 so jump on it now.

pat venditto

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Peavy is tough dude.. I don't know

j$

Just think back to last years play in game

pat venditto

last year was 2 different teams. i dont care about last year or 10 years ago i dont follow trends. i go by how each team is playing in the current moment.

pad's can't score. peavy is not going to throw a shutout.

rockies win thats all.

pat venditto

grab a beer and watch the game tommorow you will witness it.

tab

Another key fact is that Peavy's pitch count is over 100 pitches in each of his starts this season (107, 116 and 100). Throwing this many pitches in his first 3 outings will have an impact on how long he pitches into this game. I like to fade out good pitchers like Peavy who wins 3 in a row and throws over 100 pitches in each game. What is your thought on total pitch counts?

CashMoney
    CashMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

The Rockies have only scored 7 more runs than the Padres so far and that's with the Rockies putting up 10 yesterday.

Francis has been horrible this year going 0-2 with an ERA of 9.53 and is averaging 101 pitches per start compared to Peavy's 107.

The Rockies may be breaking out of the hitting slump but I think this game could go either way. If I had to chose I may very well make a small play on the Rockies as -190 is 2 much juice to lay for me on the Padres.

$12K on the Rockies though makes me want to pass out. Good luck hope this one cashes in for you

buztah
    buztah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Phuck me, pat! Get that shit but 12k against Peavy makes me wanna vomit. You're fading a helluva good redneck pitcher, pal. GL though!

mofome
    mofome's Avatar Become A Pro!

Francis is a turd.

dmiles1021
    YouWager.eu
    dmiles1021's Avatar Become A Pro!

damn 12k bro gl hope you cash

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dmiles1021 View Post
    damn 12k bro gl hope you cash
    Yea since yesterday he was a broke 19 year old , and now he is betting 12k

mobu
    mobu's Avatar Become A Pro!

you will lose 100%.

tab

Pat,
    Beers are you tonite because you are going to win big. We all know that the rockies started slow in 2007 especially offensively. My prediction is that this may be Peavy's shortest outing for the season. The padres could not hold down the rockies in the 9th inning with their relief pitching and if Peavy does not get into the 7th or 8th inning, the padres are in trouble. Alex Smart, a handicapper on SBR forum, is picking the padres to win tonite. I have seen many of his baseball picks and most were losers. I think my theory about 100 plus pitches in 3 consective starts has validity and we shall find out tonite. Good luck tonite, even though you do not need it.

vassman86
    vassman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

best of luck venditto! i'm tempted to put a small play on the rockies

Arnold
    Arnold's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pat venditto View Post
    Thats right folks we have found another winner and we are riding it hard.

Approx 12k on the line tommorow on a side in the mlb. We are going to ride this one hard and cash our ticket.

Shall I reveal my winner?
    Is there a reason why you are going all in?

Arnold

Quote Originally Posted by pokernut9999 View Post
    Yea since yesterday he was a broke 19 year old , and now he is betting 12k
    I think it's all bullshit.

tab

Pat,
    You got some haters who do not take it well that you are winning big.

vassman86
    vassman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

the only thing that concerns me is that francis has allowed 6 homers so early into the season...maybe he hasn't gotten back into his groove.

tab

Pitchers do work on their mechanics and Francis has pitched two games against the Dbacks. The Dbacks are hitting everyone hard these days. Pat you are right about the padres hitting woes. The padres are even worst at hitting in night games with cold weather. I believe its going to be a chilly night in San Diego and the padres hitting woes will continue tonite. I will be rooting for you.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

good luck Pat, I wouldn't ever go 12K against Peavy. This guy is one of the best pitchers in the game and he doesn't give up runs. In fact, there isn't a pitcher that has looked better than this guy so far. 22 innings pitched and only 4 runs all season. He is pitching at home and Francis (11 innings pitched 12 runs) is going to have to pitch a absolute gem for you to have a chance. Hope you pull it off. Good luck!

OLGC_Slayer
    OLGC_Slayer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Colorado has a shot but why all in against Peavy at Petco?
    Why not just play a couple thousand?
    Some of you guys are ca-razy.

tab

Pat,
    Most bettors are scared to bet that kinda of money and especially against PEavy. It is still a good bet because this is the starting point to fade out PEavy unitl he loses a game. For your sake,I hope this is the actual fade out game for Peavy.
    Prediction:
    Rockies 5 Padres 1

pat venditto

im trying to get up to the 50k-100k bankroll before i start not going all in with my big plays. I'm taking a big risk vs the big reward.

Heres my strategy. If I feel a game will not be a not doubter win. I will only bet $1 on the game for action. Once i feel i have a 99% edge on the game and i feel like i can't lose it I will go all in. I'm very selective. I bet 3$ in total all last night.

It's not that im fading peavy. It's the situation. Rockies lineup is good and their offense has finally broke out of their slump. Padres lineup imo is a joke and it showed last night. I feel francis will have no problems with their lineup at all. If francis gives up more than 1 run total for the game I will be shocked. I really feel he will shut this padres team down and rockies will score when needed to win this game and cash my ticket.

GL to all faders you will need it.

pat venditto

And I like the under 7 in this game too but I don't like it enough to bet. I feel the rockies could score 7 runs by themselves so this is my lean but under imo is a solid small play.

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm on the Rockies as well at +166. Peavy has no value at that high of number with the way the Pads are swinging the bats. Rockies are finally swinging the bats well and Francis is a decent pitcher. I don't like it as an all in but a solid play IMO. Best of luck Pat.

Arnold

Quote Originally Posted by pat venditto View Post
    im trying to get up to the 50k-100k bankroll before i start not going all in with my big plays. I'm taking a big risk vs the big reward.
    How many more "all ins" will you need to reach that amount? One loss and you're done.

1234 ... Last