Clueless_Norway
    Clueless_Norway's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 306

Thursdays preview: 4 games

What u guys think about the Braves tomorrow?
    I like Smoltz pitching so far and I don't think there gona be a sweep by the Marlins.. The Braves pen wasn't that bad either tonight, but the Marlins looks strong on the D with 3 doubble plays to get out of the inning.

Also I have little feeling for the Reds tomorrow(even when their down 1-10 in 5th inning). I think Lilly gona have a hard day tomorrow but I havn't seen Volquez in action so far...

Also think that Holliday may have a strong game at home and the Jays can easy bat in 4-5 runs....

I also think Peavy gona get another win tomorrow, but the Dodger gona fight hard + i bet the line/odds gona be low so..

OLGC_Slayer
    OLGC_Slayer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck. Havent really looked at anything yet but on the surface the Braves look like a pretty good play with Smoltz on the mound.

OLGC_Slayer
    OLGC_Slayer's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Braves bullpen worries me though.
    Staying away from Cincy/Cubs.
    Depends which Halladay comes out tomorrow against Texas. Some of the Jays have struggled against Padilla in the past. Jays won this first battle in Arlington.
    I wouldnt bet against Peavy at Petco. Not sure if I like that huge gigantic line though.

Good luck with your picks bro.