ShowMeDaMoney
    ShowMeDaMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 746

DaMoney's Winning Wednesday

Good to have bases back, it's fun to bet on a sport you actually know something more than the casual fan does!

One play in so far a two team money line parlay.

Mets -210 \ Indians -170

1 unit to win 1.3 units

I generally don't do many parlays, but if I see two money lines that aren't touchable on their own, I will combine the two for plus money once in a while. I've had fairly good results with this in the past.

Leans:
    --Seattle but their pen worries me quite a bit... terrible so far. 7.3 ERA on the road so far for their pen, not too quality. That said, I like Hernandez over Blanton. The book I'm using right now does not have 5 inning lines otherwise I would put it in.

--Over 10 runs Houston\Philly Both pitchers have had problems to start the year, and I don't expect that to stop now. Oswalt, in my opinion, is playing through an injury despite him saying he is healthy. I have not checked but it seems to me he has slow starts fairly often.

--Over 9.5 run Chicago White Sox\Baltimore Again, neither pitcher has started out well and Chicago has had a fair amount of games they score 5+ in the past few weeks. Baltimore hasn't been scoring as much, but I expect them to get to Contreas.

--DBacks should get a good outting from Shields tomorrow in Baltimore. Hernandez has been pretty good, but I expect him to come back to earth a bit soon. His ERA is a full two points below his last year ERA and that can't last forever. The Backs have have done well against him in the past.

OLGC_Slayer
    OLGC_Slayer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck with your parlay, looks solid. I really like two of your leans.