Negataur
    Negataur's Avatar Become A Pro!

All Nl All The Time (4/14-4/20)

YTD 4-4 (-0.2 units)

Can't seem to break my win one-lose one streak. Had BOS on Sunday and PITT last night, but had no time to post. Lincecum and SF on sunday kept me from a losing week.

MIL (+120) After taking 2 of 3 @ Shea, look for the Brewers to take Looper out early. Bush needs to be better. STL is not as good as the Mets, and any time I can get MIL plus money is worth risking.

GL to ALL

Negataur

Lots to choose from for today, but here's what I'm going with early. Will probably play MIL again tonight, but lets see how this afternoon goes.

SF (+150) I made a note to myself about this team earlier in March. Take Lincecum any time at home or plus money, and take Zito @ home. I know Zito is 0-3 and Webb is 3-0, but I have a feeling that SF will get it done today.

0-1 for the Week (-1.0)
    4-5 YTD (-1.2)

GL to ALL
    Last edited by Negataur; 04-16-08 at 08:55 AM.

Negataur

HOU (+160) Backe is decent, and HOU has been the better team in this series. Can't beat the price. The Phills are a different team without Rollins, and may be a no play until he gets back.

Need to bounce back.

0-2 this week (-2.0)
    YTD 4-6 (-2.2)

GL to ALL

Negataur

UGLY.

There's no other word for it. Has not been a good week, as I plan my comeback. Took the day yesterday to gather my info, and I have some hope for today.

CHC (-130) Some teams just match up well vs. others. Chicago has beaten the bucs 4 straight, and I don't see that changing. Marquis is due for a good performance at home, while Gorzo struggles. The price is a bit high, but who isn't?

0-3 this week (-3.0)
    4-7 YTD (-3.2)

GL to ALL

JAHgger4noz
    JAHgger4noz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lincecum the only bright spot for the Giants in this early disappointing start for SF. Only the Nationals have a worst record. But SF's recent 3 game losing streak> they've been facing some tough competition in them. Losing to league leading 'Zona where they faced Owings and Webb (combine 7-0 so far. Both with very good ERA's and WHIP's) then they face Wellemeyer (who's off to a decent start with a good WHIP) so Im hoping theres some light in this game. Rather have SF today than trust Sanchez tomorrow. We'll see and hopefully Lince holds up for us
    GL

Negataur

Thanks JAH. Hope you cashed in with SF.

Gotta love the blowout wins. Hopefully, here's another.

HOU (-120) We all are aware of Wandy @ home, and I think thursday's epic catches up with the Rox today. Look for the HOU bats to come alive, while Rodriguez keeps COL guessing.

1-3 This week (-2.0)
    5-7 YTD (-2.2)

GL to All