chipski
    chipski's Avatar Become A Pro!

2 locks for sat night

Dodgers
    BJays

book em dano

chipski

Trust me , I live within this game like my blood flows through my body year after year is the same ole same ole . As wacky as it has been in mlb the first 2 weeks . Book these 2 tonight .

St. Andrew
    St. Andrew's Avatar Become A Pro!

We'll see. I appreciate anyone who has the guts to post something like this. Good luck.

bet_to_win
    bet_to_win's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like the jays too. GL

chipski

thanks , I feel just as strongly about the Indians tonight but am still shaking off last nights drubbing by the As . The As killed me sweeping the BJays in Tor , so I will leave that one off the lock list . I still feel the Tribe handle the As tonight .

Halladay and Lowe for Ws .

j$
    j$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm on the Padres but GL

EDFED
    EDFED's Avatar Become A Pro!

alright - we'll parlay em up

Dashwood Clipper
    Dashwood Clipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Though I dont believe in locks, heres hoping Halladay can improve on his 3-3 record, and 7.00 ERA at Arlington. Go Jays

chipski

Quote Originally Posted by Dashwood Clipper View Post
    Though I dont believe in locks, heres hoping Halladay can improve on his 3-3 record, and 7.00 ERA at Arlington. Go Jays
    Is not as relevant as one might make a case for . BJays light it up it wont matter .
    Take a #1 starter over fill in any day of the week , doesn't matter if they playing in texas or china . This spot is hollering Rangers to be trying to avoid the sweep sunday more than I can convey .
    Usually no less than 7 or 8 teams are trying to avoid getting swept 3 in a row on sunday .
    Make your list of likely candidates of teams that lost on friday in game 1 of the series , at least 8 of those same teams that lost on friday will lose on sat . Works like science .
    You just have to pick the right ones , fact is there will always be 7 or 8 trying to avoid on sunday , sometimes as many as ten .

You figure it out , you might like what you come up with .
    While there are exceptions to this rule if you play it like this all the time you would come out way ahead .
    If you wait to wager game 2 after you see who loses in game 1 of each series . We can count a 4 game series the same way . GL

Dashwood Clipper

Quote Originally Posted by chipski View Post
    Is not as relevant as one might make a case for . BJays light it up it wont matter .
    Take a #1 starter over fill in any day of the week , doesn't matter if they playing in texas or china . This spot is hollering Rangers to be trying to avoid the sweep sunday more than I can convey .
    Usually no less than 7 or 8 teams are trying to avoid getting swept 3 in a row on sunday .
    Make your list of likely candidates of teams that lost on friday in game 1 of the series , at least 8 of those same teams that lost on friday will lose on sat . Works like science .
    You just have to pick the right ones , fact is there will always be 7 or 8 trying to avoid on sunday , sometimes as many as ten .

You figure it out , you might like what you come up with .
    While there are exceptions to this rule if you play it like this all the time you would come out way ahead .
    If you wait to wager game 2 after you see who loses in game 1 of each series . We can count a 4 game series the same way . GL
    I am on the Jays for the same ace v fill in reason, as well as that the Rangers lineup is a shell of what Doc has faced. He is going for second straight win in Texas. I havent paid much creedence to trying to isolate losers to lose again in second game. It is well worth looking into.Good Luck Tonight

chipski

I havent paid much creedence to trying to isolate losers to lose again in second game. It is well worth looking into.Good Luck Tonight
    The reason there are so many teams trying to avoid the sweep sunday and not wed or thrus is because teams play the 3rd game on different days on wed and thurs .
    Anticipating team A to put a team in the trying to avoid sweep category works pretty easily with fri sat sun games .
    Of all the teams that lost friday in game 1 , 8 of the 15 lost game 2 today .
    8 teams are trying to sweep on sunday .

I guess the rubber match strategy can work well too .
    You dont wager on game 1 of the series , you wait to see who wins game 1 . So if the team you had winning game 1 loses then you can play it to fall into a rubber match game on sunday so you would take team A in game 2 of the 3 game series .

example : you see this as a rubber match on sun prediction .
    game 1 Brew at Mets = Mets win , so you playin this as a rubber match scenario and not the Brew to be trying to avoid the sweep , so you take Brew for game 2 Sheets .
    I played this series as a trying to avoid and got the 1st game and missed today . Thats an example of how easy it is to miss . But just imagine if you do both strategies on paper how great you could come out using ANTICIPATION SKILLS .

TRYING TO AVOID SWEEP STRATEGY MEAN YOU TAKE TEAM A the first 2 games ...

RUBBER MATCH STRATEGY : YOU WAIT TIL AFTER GAME 1 OF THE SERIES FOR ACTION , WAGER GAME 2 TAKING THE TEAM THAT LOST GAME 1 .

I MAY BE HIGH BUT IS SOMETHING TO CONSIDER FOR SURE .
    Last edited by chipski; 04-13-08 at 01:16 AM.

Dashwood Clipper

On Sundays then, what do you look at when playing?

A team looking to Sweep
    A team avoiding a sweep
    Teams involved in rubber match

chipski

On Sundays then, what do you look at when playing?

A team looking to Sweep
    A team avoiding a sweep
    Teams involved in rubber match
    both categories can be used as a gauge .

Card at Giants started on thurs so I left that alone (4 game series)
    8 teams are trying to avoid on sunday so 8 are trying to sweep , is the same thing just worded differently . 8 out of 14 teams lost saturday that lost friday when the 3 game series started , 8 out of 14 ... sweep is as common as can be , playing the team to avoid the sweep in game 3 can be as clear as the nose on your face , better teams avoid more than not right .

The rubber match is another gauge/strategy and if you really try and understand it you can use this strategy as well . All the games that dont fall into sweep category fall into the rubber match category , is only 2 categories for a 3 game series .
    I thought the way I explained it in posts above was good .

example Braves at the Marlins mon tues wed .
    how do you see this series ? you see it more as Braves and Marlins playing game 3 in a rubber match ? Or you see it more as one of these teams trying to avoid the sweep on wed ?
    If you want to play it anticipating it being a rubber match on wed then you would wait and see who wins game 1 on monday , if the Braves win on monday you would wager the Marlins on tues (sets up game 3 the rubber match on wed) .

If you see it as being a potential trying to avoid the sweep scenario then you would take the team you like for game 1 and 2 , game 3 is optional .
    Braves win game 1 and 2 the Marlins are trying to avoid being swept and the Braves are trying to sweep , same category just word it however you like , your preference .

Hope this explains it better . GL
    Last edited by chipski; 04-13-08 at 01:24 PM.

Dashwood Clipper

both categories can be used as a gauge .

Card at Giants started on thurs so I left that alone (4 game series)
    8 teams are trying to avoid on sunday so 8 are trying to sweep , is the same thing just worded differently . 8 out of 14 teams lost saturday that lost friday when the 3 game series started , 8 out of 14 ... sweep is as common as can be , playing the team to avoid the sweep in game 3 can be as clear as the nose on your face , better teams avoid more than not right .

The rubber match is another gauge/strategy and if you really try and understand it you can use this strategy as well . All the games that dont fall into sweep category fall into the rubber match category , is only 2 categories for a 3 game series .
    I thought the way I explained it in posts above was good .

example Braves at the Marlins mon tues wed .
    how do you see this series ? you see it more as Braves and Marlins playing game 3 in a rubber match ? Or you see it more as one of these teams trying to avoid the sweep on wed ?
    If you want to play it anticipating it being a rubber match on wed then you would wait and see who wins game 1 on monday , if the Braves win on monday you would wager the Marlins on tues .

If you see it as being a potential trying to avoid the sweep scenario then you would take the team you like for game 1 and 2 , game 3 is optional .
    Braves win game 1 and 2 the Marlins are trying to avoid being swept and the Braves are trying to sweep , same category just word it however you like , your preference .

Hope this explains it better . GL
    Thanks, I will give this a go, im on the Jays for a sweep, and Astros in the rubber match

chipski

very nice

Dashwood Clipper

Thanks, I will give this a go, im on the Jays for a sweep, and Astros in the rubber match
    Actually parlay, sorry, Mets/Brewers over 9.5, astros ml, blue jays ml. you have any plays you like today?

chipski

I have some going that already started , Flyers baby , get it !!!

Some I see as $ upcoming are :
    Dodgers
    DBacks
    Angels

Dashwood Clipper

Im liking them, GL

Dashwood Clipper

$525 later, im sold on this

chipski

strategy / gauge

$525 later, im sold on this
    I'm very happy for you . Any way that I can help , you let me know . I would only give out a low % of info if I knew someone was using my plays on here . Never more than 3 games on any given day .
    Hopefully you are a real person on here and not a paid poster or someone here just to instigate .

chipski

out the woodwork

Quote Originally Posted by EDFED View Post
    alright - we'll parlay em up
    How much did you make Nashville Ed ?

If you never respond that will tell me .

EDFED
    EDFED's Avatar Become A Pro!

o - i'm not gonna lie, not enough - I only put 20 bucks on the parlay and it hit - forget exactly what it paid tho...

thx for steering me right

chipski

my pleasure

if you see me put locks thread up , grab it !

Qkasey
    Qkasey's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm very happy for you . Any way that I can help , you let me know . I would only give out a low % of info if I knew someone was using my plays on here . Never more than 3 games on any given day .
    Hopefully you are a real person on here and not a paid poster or someone here just to instigate .
    Chipski I think you have alot of guys looking at your plays,me for 1. I'm new to this so a little info of why you like who you do would be helpfull.