j$
    j$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Here we go again with the Cards making Giants look like Champs

seriously cmon get a base hit its the Giants

j$

How do u get shut out by the Giants??????? There not even gonna get a phucking base hit. What a joke this team is and there facing the most mediocre crappy team in the league. Lets not forget they just got beat down by them Thurs. Cards were lucky to even get a run in the 9th. This teams record really doesn't show just how shitty they really are. Take Pujols off that team and u have the crappiest team in the league.

j$

Not only that ... the phucking losers just gave up a home run to Matt Cain. Yea I phucking said Cain what a joke the Cards are i can not stress this enough

j$

how do u give up a 3 base error ?????the Cards should pull the baseball out there ass sorry motherphuckers

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes I had a small play on Cards today. I hope they lose by 10 now.

austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

who ever said the Cards were gonna be good this year?

bet_to_win
    bet_to_win's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can't believe they came back from 5-zip. I have a dime on them. Todays plays Mets,Zona,Cards,W Sox.

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

after all that these fvks are still gonna blow it

j$

Crazy game.... as u could see I was about to explode thank god I had to leave, But WTf I came home to a win crazy

Central07
    Central07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Breaking news: The Giants are going to be a bad baseball team but will not lose every game. So if the Yankees go 3-1 against the Giants in a four game series the Yankees must be horrible right?
    Lets not forget that Matt Cain is one of the top pitchers in the national league but he never gets any run support and when he does the bullpen seems to find a way to blow it for him.
    Look at tomorrows game, Lincecum goes for the Giants tomorrow. He is a great pitcher however he faces Joel Pinero for the Cards making his season debut. Pinero has pitched excellent for the Cardinals and in his recent minor league starts. This game is a toss up for me, I see no value besides taking the under 8 in this game.

The Cardinals are 9-3 despite Troy Glaus not hitting at all and having 9 players on the DL, This team is going to win the NL central, laugh now I will see you at the window when I claim my futures wager.

Wassymac
    Wassymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Central07 View Post
    Breaking news: The Giants are going to be a bad baseball team but will not lose every game. So if the Yankees go 3-1 against the Giants in a four game series the Yankees must be horrible right?
    Lets not forget that Matt Cain is one of the top pitchers in the national league but he never gets any run support and when he does the bullpen seems to find a way to blow it for him.
    Look at tomorrows game, Lincecum goes for the Giants tomorrow. He is a great pitcher however he faces Joel Pinero for the Cards making his season debut. Pinero has pitched excellent for the Cardinals and in his recent minor league starts. This game is a toss up for me, I see no value besides taking the under 8 in this game.

The Cardinals are 9-3 despite Troy Glaus not hitting at all and having 9 players on the DL, This team is going to win the NL central, laugh now I will see you at the window when I claim my futures wager.
    Agreed. I like the under a little tomorrow as well. Saw Pujols may get a rest.