louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

rehab going good for Joel Zumaya

hitting the beer keg and playing guitar hero like all dedicated professional ball players should do while rehabbing.
    Story here

Robyn
    Robyn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Considering guitar hero is what landed him in this position in the first place, perhaps he should refrain from doing so. I am still blaming him for the World Series loss two years ago.

mofome
    mofome's Avatar Become A Pro!

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

I liked the article, the tone of it, for those who might not have taken the time to read it and only looked at the pictures. What is he supposed to be doing, sitting with a Bible in one hand memorizing scripture and lifting weights with the other hand for rehab all day?

Was just telling Mo the story today about how Fat Freddie Fitzsimmons once missed some action because he managed to fall asleep in a rocking chair, his gorilla arms hung to the floor and he rocked over his own fingers. That injury is more lame than, "Coach, I was doing a hand stand on a keg and chuggin' beer, fell and busted my shoulder." I actually find it refreshing sometimes when there are some average guys making a comma or two playing baseball and they're out having fun.