Arnold
    Arnold's Avatar Become A Pro!

Suggestion for the BIG UNIT contest standings

I trusted the SBR guys to keep track of our picks/units, but today I went back and recounted my picks, and realized that they just can't do the job right. It was off. Lots of people have their records counted wrong. That's frustrating, especially when standings aren't updated daily.

From now on I will keep track of my own picks in the contest. How about everyone does the same for their picks? Then after each day, post your record in the daily contest thread so SBR can enter this into their spreadsheet, sort it, and post them daily so we know our coordinates. Everyone will be responsible to keep their record correct and it will be easier to update the standings each day.

To make sure no one cheats, SBR will recount each prize winner's picks. It is necessary anyway, because standings are all screwed up right now. I don't care who does them, they are off and that's how it is. Can't imagine someone getting a prize because SBR made a mistake while counting picks. Lets make this contest at least look more professional.

20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4120

The only standings I saw were a while ago and I know it was wrong for me. I'd like to see up to date standings so I can verify everything too.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am still going through the standings from day one boys. I have the standing updated through Tuesday and hope to have everything caught up by early evening. In the meantime, if you still see errors feel free to send me a message and I will get them corrected asap.

20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4120

Thanks for the reply Illusion, not pressuring you but I know you inherited a small mess. I will check out what's up now.

Arnold

Just to let you know, I am 13-9 +3.88 through April 10. The last time my record was posted, it was wrong.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

it is a bit of a shock to see that 99% of the corrections noted lead to plus units...not too many changes on errors the other way which are just as numerous at least one would think.

Arnold

If SBR plans to do this contest every month for the rest of the season, then the best thing is to have a software that calculates standings. But that is just an idea.