ChuteBoxe
    27+1 = 2011
    ChuteBoxe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

MLB.TV Customers

Can't believe I'm saying this, but I actually miss the commercials. Anyone else think the same thing? It's like I just sit here in silence for 5 minutes, like la-dee-fuckin-dah, chain smoking, waiting for the next team to come up. I actually enjoyed watching the different commercials on NBA League Pass for the different states. Like the old cowboy guy screaming about the free $3500 he gives you for buying a Ford pickup from him in San Antonio.

OLGC_Slayer
    OLGC_Slayer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah they should put something between breaks. Anything.Maybe like a rotation of great plays or moments from the past. Something.

mocash
    mocash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

i wouldnt mind even just a scoreboard of the rest of the games so i dont even have to switch windows

billmunny
    billmunny's Avatar Become A Pro!

It was even more unsettling in the preseason when, instead of the "game in progress" screen, everything just went to black.

But I agree, something would be nice.

Bullajami
    Bullajami's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by mocash View Post
    i wouldnt mind even just a scoreboard of the rest of the games so i dont even have to switch windows
    That's the answer.

I would rather sit in silence than to see the SAME Dick's Sporting Goods commercial EVERY break like I did last season. It was a good commercial the first 10 times, but after that I wanted to launch my shoe at the monitor every time it came on.

willyback
    willyback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

They usually add some visuals to the game-breaks as the season progresses (round mid-May/early-June). They actually had their own commercial feed towards the end of last year's season.

Bullajami
    Bullajami's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by willyback View Post
    They usually add some visuals to the game-breaks as the season progresses (round mid-May/early-June). They actually had their own commercial feed towards the end of last year's season.
    Spot on.

They started adding some feel good career milestone (Manny gets to 500) vids on the breaks now.

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

I agree

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

i rememer they had dick's sporting good commercial during every break. i almost want to throw my computer out of the window.

i usually just switch to another game...there are usualy 3-4 games that i have money on, so not a problem for me.

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

i do liked the pacman during the commercial...i watched it so much, i got the entire pattern memorized.