tab
    tab's Avatar Become A Pro!

Betting on the ML in baseball does not make sense. I am into betting on team totals. Tonite my bet was on the Cardinals team total under 4 runs. Correia is probably the 2nd best pitcher for the giants and his numbers were better at home in 2007. In Correira's 1st game at Milwaukee this season, I took the brewer team total under 4.5 runs and lost by a half run. I decided to take the cardinals going under 4 runs as I wanted to bet the under on Correia's opponent. I took the Cardinals Under 4 runs (at -120). Team totals are much easier to figure out than who is going to win the game.

I do have a play on the padres team total under 3.5 runs friday night. The padres have difficulty scoring runs in night games on the west coast. The padres have played 5 night games in CA. In 4 of those games, the padres scored 2 runs or less. The Padres will be facing Brad Penny who was 15-3 with a 2.63 era in night games for 2007.

We as handicappers need to understand what kind of impact day/night games have on pitchers and hitters. The weather can also impact a baseball game.
    Last edited by tab; 04-11-08 at 02:45 AM. Reason: add

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

"but i used to take my clients on the side and tell them to ** me money for my picks and we usually did pretty well." the service i worked for actually went the whole year without picking one winner on monday night football.

That is pretty unethical to work for someone and go behind their back and take money from his customers. That is assuming your story is true.

Since they never won and your picks were winning seems like they would have released your picks some?

Hard to believe anyone could lose every Monday night game either. What are those odds ?

First ... 3456