unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 169

Unde0087 MLB Wednesday Picks

tuesday card was a split 2-2 with winners on Mariners, Padres/Giants under and losers on Tigers and Dodgers/D-Backs under

Today:

Mariners (Washburn) +119
    Tigers/Red Sox under 10
    Phillies/Mets over 9.5

Mariners
    I will come right back with Washburn here to give Mariners another win. Much like yesterday, this price has been pushed up over night and it is too good to pass on as M's are the better team.

Tigers/Red Sox under
    I came with the tigers yesterday on the plus side and was I wrong. This team can't get out of its own way and they can't get base runners. They have all sorts of problems. Red Sox haven't been the powerful lineup it has been either most likely fatigue from all the traveling early this season. 10 runs seems alittle high for this one as Tigers will likely not put too many on the board again today. The under is now 7-2-1 in last 10 meetings between these two and there is no reason I should think anything is going to change tonight. Play the under.

Phillies/Mets over
    The over is 8-1 over the last 9 when Kendrick takes the hill (1-0 this season). On the other side Pelfrey is 4-0 in last 4 in the over while pitching at Shea. The over is also on a 17-6-1 streak when playing division rivals. Play the over.

GL all!

YTD:
    CBB: 11-6 (64.7%)
    MLB: 6-6 (50%)
    NBA: 2-2 (50%)
    Combined: 19-14 (59.3%)

White_Tiger
    White_Tiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

GL unde!